This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a way to do a 6 vs 6 random wifi battle?

#1TheAdoringFanPosted 2/3/2013 6:53:24 PM
The only options I see are Free mode and Rating for single random matchup battles, and both only let me use three pokemon set to level 50. Is there a way to do a random 6 vs 6 battle at level 100?
---
Contrary to popular belief, the "M" on Mario's cap actually stands for Mario~FuzzY__
#2wutzgoodPosted 2/3/2013 7:01:40 PM
I think you can only have a 6 vs 6 using friend codes to battle. Random matchup doesn't have it.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#3wutzgoodPosted 2/3/2013 7:10:22 PM
Just read your name and realized I killed you more times than I can count. Every day you would reappear just to be killed again. Sorry about that but you drove me crazy.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
#4TheAdoringFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:11:46 PM
Are you sure? I did try digging through some old topics and found this:
"There's the Flat set Wifi rules where everyones 50lv
3 vs 3 single
4vs 4 double
6vs 6 tripple
And 4 vs 4 rotation

The non flat rules let you do as many as possible so say you got a Lv 83 and your opponint is Lv 54 that's how its gonna be real in game levels"

But I have no idea what "flat" and "non flat" rules means. And I swear I've heard people saying that they have done a random match with 6 pokes, but I don't see any options for it.
---
Contrary to popular belief, the "M" on Mario's cap actually stands for Mario~FuzzY__
#5TheAdoringFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:16:08 PM
wutzgood posted...
Just read your name and realized I killed you more times than I can count. Every day you would reappear just to be killed again. Sorry about that but you drove me crazy.

By Azura by Azura by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! Are you sure you still don't want me to carry your stuff?

:D
---
#6wutzgoodPosted 2/3/2013 7:18:44 PM
TheAdoringFan posted...
3 vs 3 single
4vs 4 double
6vs 6 tripple
And 4 vs 4 rotation

The non flat rules let you do as many as possible so say you got a Lv 83 and your opponint is Lv 54 that's how its gonna be real in game levels"

But I have no idea what "flat" and "non flat" rules means. And I swear I've heard people saying that they have done a random match with 6 pokes, but I don't see any options for it.

Only triples allows 6 vs 6 battles. Only way to battle at level 100 is with friend codes or IR battles. Random wifi doesn't have the option.
---
#7TheAdoringFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:25:00 PM
wutzgood posted...
TheAdoringFan posted...
3 vs 3 single
4vs 4 double
6vs 6 tripple
And 4 vs 4 rotation

Only triples allows 6 vs 6 battles. Only way to battle at level 100 is with friend codes or IR battles. Random wifi doesn't have the option.

Well that is rather disappointing. I don't like the 3 vs 3 format, but until I find the time to set up matches with FCs, I guess I'll have to deal with it. Anyways, thanks for answering my question.
---