This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So to those who fear or complaining about ubers allowed to be used...

#1AurawhispererPosted 2/3/2013 11:26:24 PM
In this upcoming tournament, please do us trainers a favor and crawl back to your competitive ruleset where you belong and dont try joining in a competition that is based off as a friendly event.
You are okay with using legends that arent banned; such as thundurus and cresselia and have no issue breaking them, but you have an issue having to try and fight against true legendaries? You are not a true pokemon trainer. You are a out of bent shaped youngster.

Honestly, i am grateful. Legendaries are practically useless gimmicks that are never used, except for in game purpose. Or if you are having a no restriction battle against a friend. But now this tournament is set and allows us to use legends, ill gracefully do the one upmost thing that i have ever desired and create a legends team.

I just wish that kanto event spread world wide though. This friendly is epic and all, but i would love to compete in a fixd gen tournament just for the memories
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265
#2electric_emuPosted 2/3/2013 11:35:28 PM
3/10

I don't know why anyone would think that everyone using six of the same fifteen or so Pokemon is fun. less variety, less creativity.
#3coreekymonPosted 2/3/2013 11:48:01 PM
While you are being much harsher than you need to be, so much so it appears to be a troll attempt, I do agree in some regards. People shouldn't complain about this tournament allowing legendaries because as you sort of said they don't have to compete if they don't want to, and there are some of us who will enjoy an opportunity to use our legendaries. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing bad about Nintendo/Game Freak hosting different types of tournaments, I like Doubles but I'd love to see them branch out like this more and the occasional tournament with legendaries isn't bad either.
---
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.
#4EonPaladinPosted 2/4/2013 12:54:08 AM
What is this tournament called? I want to read more about it. Just Kanto tournament?
---
I just made you read.
#5RX02BansheePosted 2/4/2013 1:20:21 AM
Enjoy having to deal with Mewtwo all the time then and having to not use anything creative because you're too busy making sure Mewtwo can't stomp your team in to the ground.

Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, ect. They are going to be everywhere. If you think dealing with those overpowered monsters all the time is fun, then have fun.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2, Xenoblade Chronicles
#6WindyligthPosted 2/4/2013 1:25:51 AM
It'll be a nice change of pace to the game. They're banned from almost every competition, why can't they just be allowed just this once?
---
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
#7Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/4/2013 1:32:22 AM
Mewtwo

Just use Endure, Salac, Jolly, Moxie Heracross with Megahorn.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#8RX02BansheePosted 2/4/2013 3:27:52 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Mewtwo

And then that dies to the inevitable revenger with Priority. And that still means Mewtwo likely wrecked something before you sent in Hera. By the time it's dead it's killed one mon, and set another up to die.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2, Xenoblade Chronicles
#9Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/4/2013 3:57:03 AM
Are you new then? It was a joke because of the absurd potential of Endure Heracross to outspeed and one shot Mewtwo. Although I think it did require Swarm, so Moxie would be out.

Anyway why is this upsetting people? It's a tournament where they are allowing Ubers. It doesn't happen every day BECAUSE its so broken.

But hey, if everyone is broken, then noone is!
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#10darkdragonflamePosted 2/4/2013 4:34:49 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Mewtwo

Doesn't work that simple in the tournament because it is a rotation tournament.
Turn: 1
Foe Heracross used Endure
Mewtwo used Psystrike
Foe Heracross endured the hit
Foe Heracross used Salac berry
Foe Heracross speed sharply rose

Turn 2:
Mewtwo rotated to the left
[insert priority user] used [insert priority attack]
Foe Heracross fainted

You need to rotated Heracross otherwise it eats a priority move.
Then it is about prediction.
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards