This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Magnemite Coil with a new Pokemon`?

#1Minnimaus0815Posted 2/4/2013 7:04:23 AM
Hi, started really late with that thing. It is a great idea :)

But now there are to many silly trade offers for magnemite.

I tried a lot, change countries and level... but only 1 out of 20 trades is ok.. a lot of dead magnemites are there...

Maybe for all who still want to make a Coil, it would be a good idea, to change the pokemon?

Please make some offers for other pokemon to make a Coil with.

How about Pidove? PIDOVE?

i would really love to find so freinds to make my Avenue better :)

Best wishes Nadine
#2name_go_herePosted 2/4/2013 7:11:40 AM
I just started participating in the coil 2 days ago and although the dead trades are annoying it does still work if you offer a trade then go do something else for 5-10 min and check back. I know it's not as productive as it should work, but we're dealing problems with the GTS itself.
#3shiningpikablu252Posted 2/4/2013 8:10:13 AM
That Pidove idea is just plain insane. The requisite levels are already overflooded with unreasonable requests--I should know, I put up with them for a few months in searching for a Dream World-ability Pidove back when I still didn't have Black/White 2 (I eventually did succeed in time to have to do the same thing with Audino--with surprisingly quicker results that time). I suppose some people could do some preliminary cleanup, but I don't think a Pidove Coil could work all that well; it would solve one of the main flaws of the Magnemite Coil, though, in that there'd be plenty of reasonable ways for Black 1 players to participate...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#4Baruch_SPosted 2/4/2013 8:54:29 AM
Why would a Black 1 player need to participate in the Magnemite Coil? The entire point of the Coil is to bring lots people into Join Ave, and Black/White don't have Join Ave.

And if you want to get a lot of people into Join Ave quickly, TC, the Pokemon Dream World might be a better option if you can get a decent network of Dream Pals that visit your dream home semi-regularly. I usually get 12 or so people per day from the Dream World, and you can easily double up by putting Magnemites on the GTS while you mess around in the DW.
---
White FC 0260 9873 0859;
White 2 FC 2022 8464 1690
#5shiningpikablu252Posted 2/4/2013 9:29:48 AM
Baruch_S posted...
Why would a Black 1 player need to participate in the Magnemite Coil? The entire point of the Coil is to bring lots people into Join Ave, and Black/White don't have Join Ave.

Shop selection. Black 1 is the only game that can provide a Dojo offering Sp.Def level 64 at level 10 (look for Defense level 4 and Sp.Atk level 4 at level 1), a Florist that offers Petaya Berries at level 8 (look for Stable Mulch), a Market that offers Guard Spec. and X Speed (the latter first at level 3, the former first at level 4; no Market offers any differences until level 3), and an Antique Shop offering King's Rocks and Clamperl evolution items in their Boxes (the Super Big Box, of which, is available at level 1). If somebody desires one of those shops, the Magnemite Coil is going to be pretty much of no help. White 1 can at least contribute if they have Scientist(F) Marie in their White Forest, allowing Magnemite to appear in their White Forests...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#6warnerbromanPosted 2/4/2013 9:42:04 AM
Regigrock
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#7FuneralCakePosted 2/4/2013 10:03:14 AM
The problem with trying to start a new trading system is that enough people have to participate for it to be successful. The Magnemite Coil was great when the game was first released, since pretty much everyone and their cat were doing it. But now that people have lost interest, it's going to be very difficult to get a good system going again. I just don't think it's going to happen.

I agree that the DW is the best place to get visitors. Give that a shot.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i don't even gaf anymore
#8shiningpikablu252Posted 2/4/2013 10:08:53 AM
And if worse comes to shove, you can always try GTS Negotiations. Simply attempting should get that person on your Join Avenue; I observed this when last I offered three eggs on the GTS, and yet the two who refused still showed up on Join Avenue anyway. Of course, it's best to actually have something to offer if actually trying to use GTS Negotiations (you'll probably come off as a dishonest person if you show nothing, turn tail, and run--in some ways even worse than people using GTS Negotiations for showing off)...
---
#90-172Posted 2/4/2013 10:14:53 AM
FuneralCake posted...
The problem with trying to start a new trading system is that enough people have to participate for it to be successful. The Magnemite Coil was great when the game was first released, since pretty much everyone and their cat were doing it. But now that people have lost interest, it's going to be very difficult to get a good system going again. I just don't think it's going to happen.

I agree that the DW is the best place to get visitors. Give that a shot.

Yeah, I completely lost interest once I started using the Dream World.
---
Pokemon Black 2: 5415-7721-4394 / Pokemon Black: 2021-8978-9942
3DS FC: 4811-8229-7673
#10bararad13Posted 2/4/2013 10:39:26 AM
is visiting someone's house in dw enough for them to apear or do you have to befriend them (because you can only befriend 45 people and regularly deleting and replacing is quite annoying)