This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thought about it. Im making a Phantom team for black

#1AurawhispererPosted 2/4/2013 9:44:30 AM(edited)
My signature team off white is Deset storm and Firestorm

Now i tried deciding for Black and think of an idea.

As wanted, i created an all star unova team, presenting the varie starters of emboar, serperior, and samurott as the captain leaders. Now to think of a main type team as a signature for singles and doubles, i thought over ghost types.

There are enough ghost types now to make an incredible threat team against fighting types; such as conk.

The leader would obviously be chandelure (yea, i finally love this guy; even if his design is slightly stupid. Better than ice cream or trashbag)
Then i thought about gengar and his sleep abuse.
And lastly, spiritomb, to repel against cresselia.

Who else would be considered good for the team setup?
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265
#2brStalkerPosted 2/4/2013 9:42:44 AM
Sableye. With Prankster, Knock Off, Taunt, WoW and Foul Play. Hell of an annoyance.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#3Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:48:45 AM
That sableye sounds promising, though i never used it in battling. I loved its character out of explorer of skies however, so i may give it s try.

But why knockoff over fakeout?
---
#4infinitexxPosted 2/4/2013 11:34:25 AM
Fake Out does a truly pitiful amount of damage.

Personally, I prefer Trick (with Lagging Tail), Recover, Taunt, and WoW. No attacking move, but he's not a big Taunt risk as he's got priority everything, and by the time they figure out he can't attack he has done his damage.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#5Nightbird_XPosted 2/4/2013 1:23:11 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
My signature team off white is Deset storm and Firestorm

Now i tried deciding for Black and think of an idea.

As wanted, i created an all star unova team, presenting the varie starters of emboar, serperior, and samurott as the captain leaders. Now to think of a main type team as a signature for singles and doubles, i thought over ghost types.

There are enough ghost types now to make an incredible threat team against fighting types; such as conk.

The leader would obviously be chandelure (yea, i finally love this guy; even if his design is slightly stupid. Better than ice cream or trashbag)
Then i thought about gengar and his sleep abuse.
And lastly, spiritomb, to repel against cresselia.

Who else would be considered good for the team setup?

In all honesty, we should have seen trash-bag in Gen1, what with all the "obvious types". Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Caterpie, Butterfree, etc..
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#6Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:58:18 PM(edited)
I lied. I forgot my main signature team on white is my UFC team x.x

My champions is for singles
Desert storm is for doubles

Firestorm is a failed double team
---