This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What ability would you recommend for a Smeargle for catching and for the PWT?

#11AwesomeMarioPosted 2/4/2013 2:54:41 PM
zero_x300 posted...
Moody sounds like it could be a nature, get off of the guy's back.

it wouldn't be a problem if Nightwing were like this "why did you recommend a nature instead of an ability" instead he uses Sarcasm and acts like a total smartass.
---
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16
#12wutzgoodPosted 2/4/2013 2:59:34 PM
AwesomeMario posted...
zero_x300 posted...

it wouldn't be a problem if Nightwing were like this "why did you recommend a nature instead of an ability" instead he uses Sarcasm and acts like a total smartass.

This. Noone would have bothered him if he had done it this way. He brought it on himself and luckily it got quoted a few times.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#13MugilokoPosted 2/4/2013 3:00:42 PM
epic fail there nightbird
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#14Mariofan15Posted 2/4/2013 3:02:15 PM
zero_x300 posted...

Like he's the only one that does that -_-.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#15Nightbird_XPosted 2/4/2013 4:52:20 PM
sonofcasbah posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Moody is his best, yet its banned from most competitive. Smogon lists Own Tempo for all their builds. http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/smeargle

Editing your post is not going to save you from humiliation

now i have a new tag for you!

I edited it so it would be correct. It was already quoted after I edited it. I even so much as admitted I was wrong
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#16shiningpikablu252Posted 2/4/2013 5:24:42 PM(edited)
Avoid Technician like the plague.

What ability you should use really depends on which setup you're planning on giving Smeargle. I myself run a Spore/Transform setup with Entrainment and Aqua Ring as the other two moves, Timid nature, stat experience investment primarily in HP and Speed (252 each), and Own Tempo is generally the better ability for it (Moody has too much of a chance of getting Speed as its down stat, and you want to go as early as possible on your Transform turn)
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#17infinitexxPosted 2/4/2013 6:17:17 PM
Spore and False Swipe for catching.

For PWT it depends on which type of battle you'll be doing. Smeargle has a lot of tricks he can pull off with partners. If you're going solo you should be fine using Focus Sash, Sub, and Spore to set up enough Moody boosts to sweep.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#18Tales_of_101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:30:55 PM
^Type Experts