This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dream World Medals

#1georgethecow4Posted 2/5/2013 8:08:35 AM
Hey all,

I'm determined to get all the medals. Dead determined. I've got 150 something already, and I realized that there are Dreamworld medals for bringing in up to 100 Pokemon total. Is there a quick way to do this (maybe using DW.exe or something...) or do I need to spend 100 days doing this thing?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#2Serebii from SPPPosted 2/5/2013 8:15:10 AM
georgethecow4 posted...
Hey all,

I'm determined to get all the medals. Dead determined. I've got 150 something already, and I realized that there are Dreamworld medals for bringing in up to 100 Pokemon total. Is there a quick way to do this (maybe using DW.exe or something...) or do I need to spend 100 days doing this thing?

You can only do 1 a day, excluding events of which there has been one
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#3ares9090Posted 2/5/2013 8:18:46 AM
There's a japanese hacking utility that allows you to write Pokemon in your Entree Forest, you can put 100 Pokemon there and catch them all in a day, you need to extract your savefile to edit it though.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#4DarkBlueAntPosted 2/5/2013 8:22:56 AM
You won't get all the medals no matter how hard you try. This medal is the reason why:

Heavy Traffic - Pass by 1,000 people using the C-Gear
#5KapuxaPosted 2/5/2013 8:27:10 AM
Actualy, Heavy Traffic medal is possible to get as long as you have 2 DS's and 2 games. But the Funfest Mission ones are realy impossible, cause you have to be on the same area with 30 people. I got 200 medals for the legend rank medalist, and thats the top rank u can reach, so i stoped there
#6AmesangPosted 2/5/2013 8:42:36 AM
I don't know if it'll work in Black and White 2 as it did in Black and White, but if you're capable of getting the "30 people Funfest Mission" medal then you're capable of passing by 30 people with your C-Gear. Do so, save the game, reset, pass by them again.. and again.

Hell, I figure it'd be a great way to accomplish those head-count surveys, too.
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#7georgethecow4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:51:15 AM
Yep, that's how I plan to do the 1000 people pass and 30 people Funfest mission medals. It'll be a grind, but I already caught 700 Patrats to transfer all my pokemon from White over, so I'm sure I'll survive.

Anyway, ok, so Japanese hacking thing. I may look into it, but I'll probably just do it the hard way. Thanks though!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#8ares9090Posted 2/5/2013 8:59:30 AM(edited)
MK Sonic posted...
I don't know if it'll work in Black and White 2 as it did in Black and White, but if you're capable of getting the "30 people Funfest Mission" medal then you're capable of passing by 30 people with your C-Gear. Do so, save the game, reset, pass by them again.. and again.

Hell, I figure it'd be a great way to accomplish those head-count surveys, too.

This method doesn't work for the Funfest Missions medals, people must participate in the mission at the same time.

DarkBlueAnt posted...
You won't get all the medals no matter how hard you try. This medal is the reason why:

Heavy Traffic - Pass by 1,000 people using the C-Gear

Oh, really? Then I never got this medal?

http://tinyurl.com/HTMEDAL
---
#9AmesangPosted 2/5/2013 9:12:34 AM
ares9090 posted...
This method doesn't work for the Funfest Missions medals, people must participate in the mission at the same time.

That's what I figured. My assumption was that if there are thirty people around to participate in a single mission, then there are thirty people to pass by your C-Gear at once. Once you've passed by them, save, reset, and pass by them again.

Although, again, I'm not sure if the C-Gear method works the same for Black and White 2 as it did for Black and White.
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#10ares9090Posted 2/5/2013 10:15:54 AM
MK Sonic posted...
ares9090 posted...

That's what I figured. My assumption was that if there are thirty people around to participate in a single mission, then there are thirty people to pass by your C-Gear at once. Once you've passed by them, save, reset, and pass by them again.

Although, again, I'm not sure if the C-Gear method works the same for Black and White 2 as it did for Black and White.

C-Gear works the dame when tagging and thanking people and for the surveys, it's the Entralink that doesn't work the same anymore.
---