This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I teach my Jolly Samurott Hydro Cannon?

#21bolt_thundara(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:20:05 PM
bararad13 posted...
oh right.. I forgot that..
bolt_thundara - you seem to have quite a conscending attitude for someone who doesn't seem to know all that much and IS asking for help..

Not paticularly. Nightbird is coming off as an ass to me. I'm just responding in kind. I've been polite until then. As for not knowing much... Debate-able. Seems to me like I know enough to not be using Sp Atk moves on a Jolly Samurott, unlike a few other people in this topic. Hell, the only reason I even asked about Hydro Cannon was because I wasn't sure if the 150 base atk on it was enough to offset my Samurott's lower Sp Atk. I also know enough to know that having two STAB moves is useful ingame because you sometimes end up in long strings of fights without being able to heal in between. It's different from competitive battling, where you heal after every fight. If this was a competitive Samurott I definately wouldn't have Surf on it.
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721
W2 FC: 0176 0553 2123 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
#22bolt_thundara(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:26:35 PM
Y'know what? This topic has served it's purpose. Before this devolves any further, I'm going to close it. There's a time and place for trolling, but I try to keep it off the game boards. I found out what I needed to know, and that's enough.
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721
W2 FC: 0176 0553 2123 PM me your FC if you add me plz!