This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Elite 4 Legends respwn?

#17656198Posted 2/5/2013 3:58:03 PM
How many times can I do this? Mostly with White 1, but since that board is dead I came here. I think I may have killed Thundurus a few months ago and didn't notice until now.

If I fight E4 will he respawn?
---
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Ni no Kuni & Pokemon White 2
#2FuneralCakePosted 2/5/2013 4:05:55 PM
Infinity times.

Anything that you can catch only once will respawn after defeating the Elite 4 if you run from battle or knock it out.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i don't even gaf anymore
#37656198(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:13:44 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Infinity times.

Anything that you can catch only once will respawn after defeating the Elite 4 if you run from battle or knock it out.

Ah cool cool thanks munch. Now to fight them and catch me a Thundurus finally after years and years.
---
#4Nightbird_XPosted 2/5/2013 4:20:59 PM
7656198 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Infinity times.

Ah cool cool thanks munch. Now to fight them and catch me a Thundurus finally after years and years.

....years and years? It's been nearly 2 years/a little over 2. That's not "years and years".
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#57656198(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:10:08 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
7656198 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Infinity times.

....years and years? It's been nearly 2 years/a little over 2. That's not "years and years".

........"Year & year"

Better?!
---
#6MetalgenesisPosted 2/5/2013 5:12:14 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
7656198 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Infinity times.

He must be from...

*Plays dramatic music.

The future!
---
Maybe I'll use you, to blow a midget's head off, or maybe I won't. - zer0
#7barboidPosted 2/5/2013 5:14:42 PM
Metalgenesis posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
7656198 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Infinity times.

He must be from...

*Plays dramatic music.

The future!

LOL I think TC meant 'months and months' but that's just me.
---
"Of all the things I miss in life, I lost my mind the most."
Official Gonzo of the Pawn Shop #Jobs filled: 7 Topics: 6
#8boxdude123Posted 2/5/2013 7:00:00 PM
You can also just save the game before the fight and get unlimited quick attempts.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:
1292-6030-3536 'Mr.Ford'