This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Australian & New Zealand Meloetta

#11Relient_KPosted 2/6/2013 2:09:12 PM
Any word on item and moves yet?
---
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
#12LordWinterbanePosted 2/6/2013 2:42:34 PM
On the flip side, its an opportunity to maybe pass people with the cgear who have the games and are thinking the same thing.
---
Administrator Winterbane of the Orange Islands TRPG, at your service.
#13infinitexxPosted 2/6/2013 2:45:30 PM
Tales_of_101 posted...
This just leaves Europe.

Remember when Europe used to get boned on every video game related release?
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#14TrikorPosted 2/6/2013 8:43:47 PM
New Zealander myself, didnt think we would get any events.

How does this work though, would i need to go into the store? or just park up outside? (assuming its wifi and range reaches outside)
---
Im better than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable
Black 2: 1163 8894 6055.
#15FuneralCakePosted 2/6/2013 8:52:30 PM
RX0mega posted...
spare us the misery of either humiliating ourselves as 20+ year olds showing up for an event

Trust me, nobody's going to care. If anybody does give you a hard time about it, you'll probably never see them again. Once you get to be 20+, you really shouldn't be worried about this sort of thing anymore...
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i don't even gaf anymore
#16CapekiwiPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:38 PM(edited)
Disappointed NZ'er here. I can't understand how they only select 3 stores throughout New Zealand for the Meloetta event just like they did with the Keldeo event. All the stores I saw on the list are all located in Auckland. There is a JB here in Dunedin, so why not one for the South as well?

Heres hoping it will come to wifi like Keldeo.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2881-7478-5115
#17PhexarPosted 2/9/2013 4:30:54 AM
RX0mega posted...
God dammit Nintrendo, you have Wi-Fi for these now, Use it and spare us the misery of either humiliating ourselves as 20+ year olds showing up for an event or missing out entirely because we can't get to a store. There is no reason Meloetta should be a store event, none.

Yup, this. I'm in northern NSW, and all the chosen stores are in the vicinity of... Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney/etc. This already happened earlier with Keldeo, I'm just glad they saw sense and re-released it on Wi-Fi.
---
I am the Starlite Sage. My duty is to support, encourage & heal people. I understand much in this world, of it's light & darkness. (Created 6/6/2003)