• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Australian & New Zealand Meloetta
3 years ago#11
Any word on item and moves yet?
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
3 years ago#12
On the flip side, its an opportunity to maybe pass people with the cgear who have the games and are thinking the same thing.
Administrator Winterbane of the Orange Islands TRPG, at your service.
3 years ago#13
Tales_of_101 posted...
This just leaves Europe.

Remember when Europe used to get boned on every video game related release?
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
3 years ago#14
New Zealander myself, didnt think we would get any events.

How does this work though, would i need to go into the store? or just park up outside? (assuming its wifi and range reaches outside)
Im better than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable
Black 2: 1163 8894 6055.
3 years ago#15
RX0mega posted...
spare us the misery of either humiliating ourselves as 20+ year olds showing up for an event

Trust me, nobody's going to care. If anybody does give you a hard time about it, you'll probably never see them again. Once you get to be 20+, you really shouldn't be worried about this sort of thing anymore...
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i don't even gaf anymore
3 years ago#16
Disappointed NZ'er here. I can't understand how they only select 3 stores throughout New Zealand for the Meloetta event just like they did with the Keldeo event. All the stores I saw on the list are all located in Auckland. There is a JB here in Dunedin, so why not one for the South as well?

Heres hoping it will come to wifi like Keldeo.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2881-7478-5115
3 years ago#17
RX0mega posted...
God dammit Nintrendo, you have Wi-Fi for these now, Use it and spare us the misery of either humiliating ourselves as 20+ year olds showing up for an event or missing out entirely because we can't get to a store. There is no reason Meloetta should be a store event, none.

Yup, this. I'm in northern NSW, and all the chosen stores are in the vicinity of... Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney/etc. This already happened earlier with Keldeo, I'm just glad they saw sense and re-released it on Wi-Fi.
I am the Starlite Sage. My duty is to support, encourage & heal people. I understand much in this world, of it's light & darkness. (Created 6/6/2003)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Australian & New Zealand Meloetta

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived