This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me round out my the last two spots on my OU team?

#1Prison29841Posted 2/6/2013 9:54:32 PM(edited)
Espeon @ Light Clay (Lead)
Magic Bounce
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid
~ Reflect
~ Light Screen
~ Psychic
~ Baton Pass

Cloyster @ White Herb (Early Game sweeper. Set up under screens)
Skill Link
252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive/Jolly
~ Shell Smash
~ Icicle Spear
~ Rock Blast
~ Hydro Pump

Terrakion @ Choice Band (Late game revenge killer.)
Defiant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly
~ Close Combat
~ Stone Edge
~ X-Scissor
~ Quick Attack

Latias @ Leftovers (Special wall. Rain counter.)
Levitate
252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid
~ Calm Mind
~ Recover
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Substitute

How does that look so far and what else should I use to round out my team?
I was thinking Scizor or Jirachi and something else to counter rain teams (like Jolteon?) or a Dragonite (if I can get one with multiscale)

What would you guys suggest?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/CodySmoldt
#2MetalgenesisPosted 2/6/2013 10:04:54 PM
Kingdra is a good rain counter. The only thing it is weak to is dragon attacks.
---
Maybe I'll use you, to blow a midget's head off, or maybe I won't. - zer0
#3Prison29841(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:45:23 AM
bump
---
http://www.last.fm/user/CodySmoldt
#4lilaschildkrotePosted 2/7/2013 2:15:51 PM
Guys, don't use common rain counters, use legitimate rain counters that could actually be of use on your team when there isn't rain.

You can't rely on the off chance that there will be rain for a pokemon to have use in your team.

Use altaria with DW ability. (Or another cloud nine pokemon, i just recommend altaria because i can provide you with first hand experience knowledge).

It will remove the effects of any weather, not just rain, and it will annoy people when their thunders start missing, the sandstorm won't boost their excadrill's speed, the hail won't hurt you or even heal their glaceon's HP.

Altaria should not be used for just that, though.

Give it lefties
Moves:
Heal Bell
Roost
Haze
Perish song

It can remove status effects off your team, heal itself (In my OU teams, once altaria is dead, i lose very quickly), Haze, and be a perish songer.

use the final slot for something like a swampert who can use SR, and 2 different weather setting moves to remove the good weather and actually give you SR. After that you are good.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#5DarkBlueAntPosted 2/7/2013 2:42:07 PM
lilaschildkrote posted...
Guys, don't use common rain counters, use legitimate rain counters that could actually be of use on your team when there isn't rain.

You can't rely on the off chance that there will be rain for a pokemon to have use in your team.

Use altaria with DW ability. (Or another cloud nine pokemon, i just recommend altaria because i can provide you with first hand experience knowledge).

It will remove the effects of any weather, not just rain, and it will annoy people when their thunders start missing, the sandstorm won't boost their excadrill's speed, the hail won't hurt you or even heal their glaceon's HP.

Yup. I use Lickitung with Cloud Nine. Lickilicky is better, I just think it's too ugly.

With them you can counter not only weather, but you can also use their slow speed and increible defense as a way to counter and outlast Trick Room.

Give them:
Curse
Rest
Sleep Talk
Any attack move (I recommend Fire Punch or Dragon Tail)

With Lickilicky you can even give it Rocky Helmet to make it REALLY annoying. With Lickitung you need Evolite obviously.
#6IfritSanPosted 2/7/2013 3:37:05 PM
That altaria will get shut down by taunt.
---
Black 2 FC : 5286 9297 0494
#7Cpt_CalamityPosted 2/7/2013 8:33:56 PM
lilaschildkrote posted...

Altaria should not be used for just that, though.

Give it lefties
Moves:
Heal Bell
Roost
Haze
Perish song

It can remove status effects off your team, heal itself (In my OU teams, once altaria is dead, i lose very quickly), Haze, and be a perish songer.

use the final slot for something like a swampert who can use SR, and 2 different weather setting moves to remove the good weather and actually give you SR. After that you are good.

Please tell me this is trolling and that you aren't actually serious.
---
"I'm Batman" ~ Batman
#8infinitexxPosted 2/7/2013 9:11:29 PM
Because Altaria is going to be more useful than Latias outside of rain.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1