White 2 - Playing as the "Bad Guy"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. White 2 - Playing as the "Bad Guy"

User Info: DemonizedxBlade

DemonizedxBlade
3 years ago#1
Started my White 2 version over and I am going to play it like I was the bad guy in the game. Made a little story to go with it.

Beldum was given to me as a gift from my cousin, Steven. Steven was the champion in the R/S/E and was one of the "good guys." My family had so much praise for Steven and left me on the back burner. I wasn't the center of attention and it fed my anger inside. I became angry and mean to everyone. I decided to keep the Beldum because it proved itself in battle plenty of times for me. Beldum has strength and I would need that on a team. Even if it was a gift. Along the way, Beldum and I started training in a cave and a group of wild Zubat appeared. Beldum defeated all the Zubat, except for one. This Zubat was particular, he was bigger than other Zubats. I figured I'd need to catch this guy. After a battle in which Beldum took Zubat down, I threw my pokeball at Zubat and I managed to catch it. Beldum, Zubat and I left the cave and we proceeded to sleep outside by a camp fire. All of a sudden a wild Gastly appeared, a ghost appeared in front of my eyes. Knowning I had to catch this pokemon since it was a strange encounter, Zubat and Beldum beat the Gastly, and my pokeball caught it.

Now I am working on beating the first gym leader, Cheren.

Current Pokemon: Zubat, Gastly, Beldum.
you see you had a lot of crooks trying to steal your heart, never really had luck, couldnt never figure out, how to love.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. White 2 - Playing as the "Bad Guy"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived