This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon is turning to garbage now, I have scientific proof

#1Fritz0x8Posted 2/6/2013 9:58:00 PM
Okay they should have never made more then 151 pokemon because now we're all overwhelmed with all these stupid looking **** pokemons that look like deformed blue monkeys. Pokemon is going to become terribly unpopular in the next decade and I know why..

It's called the beanie-baby effect. Back in the 90s there were all these soccer moms going ape **** for beanie babies which was essentially pokemon for old people. Anyways, the company wanted to sell more products and make more money so they started mass producing more of these damn beanie babies which made it obvious that they were trying to squeeze every dime out of these dumb *** collectors so everyone with half a brain abandoned the product.

Enter a la Pokemon:

By mass sizing this bull ****, it makes me stop caring to collect them all because there too damn many to collect now. I want to have a nice adventure with 151 and thats all, not no damn recolored monkey thats been run over by a train.

Wake up people.
---
~~Pro Gamer~~Web Comic Artist~~Singer~~Model~~Famous~
http://sheapered.blogspot.com/
#2Infernus93Posted 2/6/2013 10:01:42 PM
Fritz0x8 posted...

By mass sizing this bull ****, it makes me stop caring to collect them all because there too damn many to collect now.

You don't need to catch them all to play the games. Now go, be free, and play using the ones you like.

inb4TrubbishandGarbodor.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#3DoctorJimmy133Posted 2/6/2013 10:03:24 PM
Of course! Pokémon sucks because there are more than 151 of them. Why didn't I see it before?

Nothing quite like scientific proof that provides one vague example. Good show, chap!
#4Alom_o_molaPosted 2/6/2013 10:09:09 PM
I agree, Pokemon is turning to garbage
for awesome inspirations, now we have the coolest pokemon of all time, trubbish and garbordor. Eat your heart out charizard
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#5kwando1313Posted 2/6/2013 10:12:12 PM
So... where's the science? All I've seen here is anecdotal evidence... at best.
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#6coreekymonPosted 2/6/2013 10:22:21 PM
Cool story bro
---
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.
#7LightningAce11Posted 2/6/2013 10:28:17 PM
Try harder brah.
---
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!
#8BikdipOnABusPosted 2/6/2013 10:39:09 PM
I collected Beanie Babies when I was a kid, and yes, I did stop in 2000 when they rebooted everything, because at that point I already had about 200 of the damn things and I was happy with my collection. However, Pokemon is a completely different story. The series would get stale if they never introduced any new ones, and if you're going to argue that they should have stopped after the first games, then yeah, that sounds like a great idea to not make sequels to an incredibly popular game that made tons of money. I'm sure that would have gone over well.
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
#9GMAnthonyPosted 2/6/2013 10:41:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10xfyrenxPosted 2/6/2013 10:45:14 PM
OP, here's something you might not have heard of: it's called free will. Every human has it, and it means that as a sentient, thinking human, you don't have to buy stuff you don't want, no matter what's on the cover. Amongst other things.
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier