This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do all the cool pokedex skins always only come out in japan

#1Pooo869Posted 2/7/2013 1:35:25 PM
-
---
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 <-- Default
White 2 FC - 2538-2471-1208
#2ares9090Posted 2/7/2013 1:37:06 PM
Only skins TC?

Lol
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#3GastroFanPosted 2/7/2013 1:38:31 PM
Because they don't like us.

Official Cresselia of B/W2 and X/Y Boards; Official Darkrai of PMD: Gates of Infinity Board
#4blueblackVXPosted 2/7/2013 6:14:31 PM(edited)
TC, did you forget about all the events Japan gets that we don't? It's ridiculous at best, and just shouldn't happen. I mean, America is deliberately skipped over for certain events. And those "certain" events are almost always the good ones. Even worse, we ended up getting Genesect before Meloetta! I'm not hating on Genesect, but seriously, give us the events in Pokedex order, Ok? Some events we didn't get include Nobunga's Rayquaza, V-Create Rayquaza, Christmas Victini, Hoenn DW Starters, a Deoxys with Dark Pulse and Nasty Plot, and Extremespeed Pikachu. Are you serious? They get always get these good events, but what do we get? The ones they reluctantly choose to give us. All I can say at this point is: f--- you GameFreak.
*Rant over*

---
"A man's greatest strength is often his greatest weakness."
Official Yveltal of the Pokemon Y Board
#5Tali_ZorahPosted 2/7/2013 6:27:47 PM
^ implies that only japan getting an event means gamefreak deliberately skips over america, rather than the rest of the world.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#6dragonsoldierPosted 2/7/2013 7:18:24 PM
If you're above 18 years of age (Even if you are not, I say that only because they may not take you seriously if you are underage) and it truly bothers you, the best thing to do is write a letter to Nintendo of America.

A letter. Not an E-mail. If you're the only one who cares they might try to buy you off with a coupon and an apology. But if a large company sees that many of its consumers it had previously taken for granted took time out of their day to complain about their product they begin to worry.

Let them know, en masse, that you feel neglected and that they are projecting the image that their Japanese customers are worth more to them than you are.
---
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
#7thedeerzordPosted 2/7/2013 7:44:04 PM
dragonsoldier posted...
If you're above 18 years of age (Even if you are not, I say that only because they may not take you seriously if you are underage) and it truly bothers you, the best thing to do is write a letter to Nintendo of America.

A letter. Not an E-mail. If you're the only one who cares they might try to buy you off with a coupon and an apology. But if a large company sees that many of its consumers it had previously taken for granted took time out of their day to complain about their product they begin to worry.

Let them know, en masse, that you feel neglected and that they are projecting the image that their Japanese customers are worth more to them than you are.

Beautiful suggestion. Though none of us will want to spend time and money to send them a letter.
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#8Pooo869(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:01:42 PM
blueblackVX posted...
TC, did you forget about all the events Japan gets that we don't? It's ridiculous at best, and just shouldn't happen. I mean, America is deliberately skipped over for certain events. And those "certain" events are almost always the good ones. Even worse, we ended up getting Genesect before Meloetta! I'm not hating on Genesect, but seriously, give us the events in Pokedex order, Ok? Some events we didn't get include Nobunga's Rayquaza, V-Create Rayquaza, Christmas Victini, Hoenn DW Starters, a Deoxys with Dark Pulse and Nasty Plot, and Extremespeed Pikachu. Are you serious? They get always get these good events, but what do we get? The ones they reluctantly choose to give us. All I can say at this point is: f--- you GameFreak.
*Rant over*

I didn't forget about those events, its just that there are many clones those floating around the trade boards, its the c-gear skins and dex skins that are only available through the Japanese global link that annoys me
---
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 <-- Default
White 2 FC - 2538-2471-1208
#9infinitexxPosted 2/7/2013 9:09:44 PM
I'd rather spend time and money injecting my own skins into my save. Well, time, the money was a sunk cost spent long before this game was released.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#10RoobitysuPosted 2/8/2013 3:58:18 AM
The Global Link is more along the lines of The "Japan... and maybe those stupid foreigners if we feel especially generous" Link
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/b6cec16f21287dfb7e082be7d95a97b5.png Roxie <3