This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So who's ready for the uber tournament?

#41360pagesPosted 2/8/2013 2:43:14 PM
As far as my game cart is concerned the tournament isn't real. I can sign up for it at all.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#42Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:46:58 PM
Protect is preferred in doubles from my own experience thus far :)
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#43EchoPhoenixPosted 2/8/2013 2:49:04 PM
Why is Dark Void banned in this?
#44Monferno_AQWPosted 2/8/2013 3:43:09 PM
Yeesh, I'm at a loss on where to begin with my team. All I've ever done was play singles.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#45wufei8706Posted 2/8/2013 3:50:23 PM
Why is Dark Void banned in this?

Because it can put everyone to sleep and is fast. I'm afraid of Spore users though....

But I have my team mostly made. Gonna think it over and switch out some stuff the next couple of days since I signed up but didn't register my box yet.
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/4sl82r.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Uu5mm.png
#46Decto712Posted 2/8/2013 3:55:15 PM
I still have to ev train most of my team before it starts but I think my team is overall pretty balanced, with Zekrom, Rashiram, Arceus, and some others. I've entered the International winter tournament but doing a tournament with ubers sounds interesting.
---
Pokemon W;B FC: 4685-4406-7779
Pokemon W2;B2 FC: 1679-2226-4735
#47wutzgoodPosted 2/8/2013 5:08:16 PM
Monster Slasher posted...
wutzgood posted...
For this I would use a bulky rayquaza and rotate using protect so he won't take any damage. I would also try to imprison icebeam, Draco meteor and outrage with smeargle (not positive if this works while he isn't in the center) to take away any moves that could hurt rayquaza. I know this would work in triples but I don't play rotations so I'm not positive how it would work. Not many people will expect a bulky rayquaza that can take hits and roost it off.

Imprison Smeargle is interesting if it works as you think it does. Rotating Rayquaza in only to use Protect is just a waste of a turn where the opponent could just set up lol. Not getting why people think Protect spam is so good in Rotations.

Just switch him in to mess up the weather. I don't plan on playing in this tourney since I don't play rotations. Doubles and triples only for me.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#48_Unowninator_Posted 2/8/2013 5:30:58 PM
Ughhh, I'm really struggling trying to think of a team. One of my top priorities is to avoid common weaknesses, but it isn't going too well. I mean, if I use Lugia, I can't use Kyogre or Zekrom, and if I use Chansey, I can't use Normal type Arceus, or Kyurem.
---
I got suspended for impersonating myself. ~ Error1355
I got banned for admitting I was myself. I win imo
~ TRC
#49Monster SlasherPosted 2/8/2013 6:08:32 PM
wutzgood posted...
Monster Slasher posted...
wutzgood posted...
For this I would use a bulky rayquaza and rotate using protect so he won't take any damage. I would also try to imprison icebeam, Draco meteor and outrage with smeargle (not positive if this works while he isn't in the center) to take away any moves that could hurt rayquaza. I know this would work in triples but I don't play rotations so I'm not positive how it would work. Not many people will expect a bulky rayquaza that can take hits and roost it off.

Imprison Smeargle is interesting if it works as you think it does. Rotating Rayquaza in only to use Protect is just a waste of a turn where the opponent could just set up lol. Not getting why people think Protect spam is so good in Rotations.

Just switch him in to mess up the weather. I don't plan on playing in this tourney since I don't play rotations. Doubles and triples only for me.

Air Lock and Cloud Nine only temporarily stops the effects of weather. As soon as the Pokemon with Air Lock or Cloud Nine leaves, the weather effects resume.
---
I haven't used this account in a while and lost gfaqs9 ;_;
#50pokemon2pokerPosted 2/8/2013 6:30:02 PM
It's ironic that people who don't understand rotation mechanics are ready for the tournament.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 7