This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rental Masters is a lot better than I expected.

#1Mystery_CooperPosted 2/7/2013 6:56:23 PM
I've hated the Battle Factory ever since it's introduction in Emerald, so I wasn't looking forward to Rentals in PWT, but once I got to it, I had a pretty good time with it. Or at least a better time than with the Factories...

- Since it isn't based on streaks, you can just quit out if you get crap pokemon without repercussions.
- Because you don't have to save every time, getting a new set of rentals is but a few seconds away.
- With just 3 matches, it doesn't take too long before giving it another go with an all new team of rentals.

Only downside is the inability to switch out a rental at the end of each match, but otherwise, it seems alright.

Mix Master on the other hand... Ugh. I have to intentionally nerf my Garchomp just so that I can defeat it if it gets chosen. And even then, I end up losing.
---
EU = Europe = Continent
US = United States = Continent
- legendof
#2Nightbird_XPosted 2/7/2013 6:57:58 PM
Yeah I haven't event tried Mix Master...maybe if I used a team of crap pokemon lol; My team is EV trained with perfect IVs where applicable..wouldn't be fun to battle against.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#3yzmanPosted 2/7/2013 7:18:33 PM
My gengar would sweep my team every time I had to fight against it.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."