This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

making a team...

#1YoshiTurtwig529Posted 2/8/2013 6:55:39 PM
so I'm not sure what to do for a team. It so far consists of an arcanine, ampharos, and servine. I'm relatively constricted with options since I'm only at chargestone cave. should I use ducklett, riolu, or do the options increase later? Now I could use a pokemon like solosis, sandile, or emolga, but I used them in version 1, so that would be repetitive. I also used arcanine and ampharos in a playthrough of gale of darkness recently as well, so I'm open to replacements.
---
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!
#2Fate_AssassinPosted 2/8/2013 7:01:02 PM
A Darmanitan is useful. You might want to get an Evevee too, just for the fact you can evolve it to fit any role. Riolu is a good pokemon to have to plus then you can get a Lucario. Also once you get past the next gym your selection really opens up.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date
#3pokemon2pokerPosted 2/8/2013 7:28:31 PM
I came in to say use Turtwig, but it looks like this is for in game.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 7
#4YoshiTurtwig529(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:49:27 PM
I wish, turtwigs my favorite starter next to mudkip. Oh well, thanks.
---
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!
#5Oblivion DriverPosted 2/9/2013 8:44:58 PM
Magnemites line can be a boss for you for most of the game with it's typing
---
THAT'S HOW I ROLL
#6Ss4BlazikenPosted 2/9/2013 10:17:39 PM
Ducklett and Riolu are ok to use. Riolu gets a huge movepool when you evolve it and Ducklett gets deadly flying attacks (brave bird and hurricane) as a Swanna. If you're willing to fly back to route 4, Scraggy would be a very good addition to your team. It's dark/fighting typing and abilities (particularly moxie) make Scraggy helpful. Good luck with customizing your team!
#7YoshiTurtwig529(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:22:53 AM
hmmm, if I'm right, chandelure's a pretty cool pokemon, but he can't really take a hit. do I really want to drop an arcanine for one? Also thinking about a tympole.
---