This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

coming back to pokemon after years...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. coming back to pokemon after years...
3 years ago#1
I havent played a pokemon game in years and years, the last ones I played was like gold/silver, red/blue, im about to buy a 3ds so im wondering if anyone can tell me which game to buy, there are several out that I havent played but im only looking to get one atm, so should I just grab the black version 2 or start some where else first? thanks in advance for any advice.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
3 years ago#2
Black2/White2 is a good place to start, but I'd also reccomend either Pokemon Platinum and/or Heartgold/Soulsilver, as they might help you to ease into the series again better.

Heartgold/Soulsilver will feel more familiar to you, as it's a remake of Gold/Silver/Crystal and is refined and well made and Platinum is large and full of content. Also Pokemon from these games can be transferred to Black/White2.

Black/White 2 will feel less familiar but if you don't mind that go for them as they are the most refined games yet and have the most content yet

Hope this helped
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
3 years ago#3
I was in the same boat. I bought black 2, played it and it was great. I just got a ds lite and bought sapphire. I'm now going through the older games I missed.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
3 years ago#4
k thanks guys I think ill just start with black 2, or white 2, for some reason I want black more lol, but ill probably end up getting some older ones at some point as well, cant wait to play it I always loved these games.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. coming back to pokemon after years...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived