Troubled Trainer: Frozen Supremacy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Troubled Trainer: Frozen Supremacy
4 years ago#1
Hello, as some of you may know I am writing a small fan fiction based around my Nuzlocke challenge. Well here is chapter 2 for your enjoyment.

http://daveybouge.blogspot.co.uk/

It's a slow starter as to build up the story but I promise it'll pick up in pace and be worth it. ;)

Let me know what you think. Enjoy!
B2 FC: 4213 2931 0485
4 years ago#2
Bump for those who haven't read.
4 years ago#3
Does Piplup actually start with Bubble? And where the hell are the authorities? Surely that monster disguised as the pokemon professor should have been arrested, or killed, ages ago.
"Eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep and get eight hours of drug." Mr.T
4 years ago#4
Ha. Well no, piplup doesn't start with bubble but I took a bit of artistic licence with that. Won't do that again if it annoys people. Also to answer the prof question he was been traveling for a long time and his true purpose is only beginning to surface. Hope that helps. :).

Does this sound like something you'd like to read more of?
4 years ago#5
Yes, if only to see where it goes. I'd say to keep with what's possible in game, though, but maybe others want to see the story go more like the anime.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
4 years ago#6
Cool. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it. Glad it's interesting enough for you to follow it further. ;)
4 years ago#7
Bump for new readers.
4 years ago#8
I'm putting the final touches on chapter 3. :). I'm enjoying this.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Troubled Trainer: Frozen Supremacy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived