This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trading would be a lot funner if there was a way to tell who hacked their Pokes.

#1DoktoroktopusPosted 2/9/2013 5:52:23 PM
I mean, it sucks that even in the trade screen, there's no way to verify the specific details that would allow you to tell if a Pokemon was hacked on Route 1 at level 4, if you're trading a shiny Spiritomb and there's no way to get them on Route 1.

How depressing. I put a lot of work in and get a shiny Pokemon and trade it for a dud? That's stupid.
---
I'm pissed off for greatness
Join an all new Monster Hunter community on club1kjho.forumotion.com!
#2yzmanPosted 2/9/2013 10:02:14 PM
You can't go to the summary page on a trade? I am fairly sure you can. Unless you mean GTS, well then LOL GTS.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#3ThelastsheikahPosted 2/10/2013 6:10:30 AM
yzman posted...
You can't go to the summary page on a trade? I am fairly sure you can. Unless you mean GTS, well then LOL GTS.

QFT. The GTS only really exists for using things like Pokécheck, PokéGTS, or trading Magnemites to level up Join Avenue. Besides that, it's people offering their level 7 Psyduck for a level 100 Arceus.
If you're trading with people you know, then presumably you can deal with them through whatever communication method you met them? I have had somebody run off with the Rhyperior I traded to them to evolve, though. Forumites can be dicks.
---
<Risque quote removed>
#4Doktoroktopus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:40:07 AM
yzman posted...

Nah you can't go to the summary page, you get the trade version, which tells you the Pocket Monster, its stats, moves, nature, ability and menstruation level if they're female.

You don't get a summary of how or when they were caught ;_;
---
I'm pissed off for greatness
Join an all new Monster Hunter community on club1kjho.forumotion.com!
#5Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/10/2013 12:20:39 PM
Doktoroktopus posted...
yzman posted...

Nah you can't go to the summary page, you get the trade version, which tells you the Pocket Monster, its stats, moves, nature, ability and menstruation level if they're female.

You don't get a summary of how or when they were caught ;_;

About time you could actually look at the entire summary of an offered trade Poké.

yzman posted...
The GTS only really exists for using things like Pokécheck, PokéGTS, or trading Magnemites to level up Join Avenue. Besides that, it's people offering their level 7 Psyduck for a level 100 Arceus.

And I STILL don't get what the **** those people are expecting?
"Aye, that's a cool Magikarp you got there, take my perfected IV Lv.100 Charizard, mate!"
Is that what they're hoping for, or are they actually begging for hacked Pokés?!
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans