This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dream radar..really?

#1Rydis-ShikoPosted 2/10/2013 10:34:43 AM
3 bucks to shoot fake clouds and leppa berries..wtf is this stupid crap?
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#2Phoenix6000Posted 2/10/2013 10:41:54 AM
Therian Formes.
---
XBL|| Phoenix6000
Black 2|| [Phoenix] [3182-3983-9645]
#3mzsylverPosted 2/10/2013 10:45:48 AM
The world may never know...
---
Miz Sylver aka ruler of the known universe
cHecK ouT pRiZMaliTY aT http://www.prizmal.com
#4warnerbromanPosted 2/10/2013 10:49:39 AM
Therian Formes.

---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#5MetalgenesisPosted 2/10/2013 11:02:01 AM
Phoenix6000 posted...
Therian Formes.

Also Gen IV box legendaries, I believe with Dream World abilities.
---
Maybe I'll use you, to blow a midget's head off, or maybe I won't. - zer0
#6ares9090Posted 2/10/2013 11:06:01 AM
Phoenix6000 posted...
Therian Formes.

Also Gen IV box legendaries, with Dream World abilities.

FIX'd

Also, lots and lots of Max Revives, PP Ups, Elemental and Evolution Stones
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#7Mystery_CooperPosted 2/10/2013 12:48:40 PM
Still not worth it to me. Events for event pokemon are essentially free, yet mere formes and abilities for 3 dollars? Items are easy enough to get, so it's hardly an incentive.
---
EU = Europe = Continent
US = United States = Continent
- legendof
#8Mariofan15Posted 2/10/2013 12:50:26 PM
Still not worth it to me. Events for event pokemon are essentially free, yet mere formes and abilities for 3 dollars? Items are easy enough to get, so it's hardly an incentive.

Lol. You cant get the reveal Glass unless you have a Therian forme Landorus from the Dream Radar. So your wrong on all accounts.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#9Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/10/2013 1:03:11 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Lol. You cant get the reveal Glass unless you have a Therian forme Landorus from the Dream Radar. So your wrong on all accounts.

Nah, he's partially right. The Therian Formes are really not worth it. And with items he most likely meant the regular drops you get from dream clouds, of which none are DR exclusive.
The mirror is something to miss on, but it's really not worth the price.
The only point in which he's wrong is with event PokÚs - none of the legendaries have been distributed in events or Global Link yet, so he'd rather have to spend lotsa more bucks for the editions which contain them, or get someone to trade one to him. But that still leaves them without DW ability.
I only got Dream Radar to see the professors design (which I really like), so I got what I wanted.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#10Mystery_CooperPosted 2/10/2013 1:37:33 PM(edited)
I meant outside the Reveal Glass, obviously. The worst thing is that you can't trade the Therians so it's just a cash cow.

DW Cover Legenadaries are good in the form of Ho-oh and Lugia alone, but as stated in my first post, you're pretty much paying for an ability. One single ability per pokemon, and there aren't that many to begin with. If Dream Radar gave a ton or nearly all of the DW pokemon, acting as a complete replacement to DW and Grottoes, yeah, I'd say it's probably worth it. But with what we have now, no.

To repeat: Pretty much all events are free so long as you can access them. Meloetta, Genesect, Keldeo? Free. But an extra ability or forme on some pokemon you'd probably already have? Oh no, gotta charge you on that. It's ridiculous to me, really.

If you haven't noticed, there's an increasing amount of locked content this Gen. Difficulties are locked, legendaries are locked, key items are locked, etc. Last gens had events unlock stuff like this via things like key items (Pt with regards to event legendaries) or free events (Arceus with regards to SInjoh Ruins). This gen? You need an opposite version for Easy/Challenge Mode, and Regice/Registeel (which are normally not version exclusive). You need to pay to unlock the smallest of things such as the Reveal Glass. Yeah, it's just 3 bucks, but it's still a rip-off.
---
Brawl was released a year ago and it does everyone Melee does but better. - LunaOrngeCrush5