This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many Pokemon have no mouth...

#1AmesangPosted 2/10/2013 1:18:50 PM
…and must scream?
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#2PsychoWolfXPosted 2/10/2013 1:24:32 PM
voltorb
#3DoctorJimmy133Posted 2/10/2013 1:29:18 PM
Unown, Bronzor, Beldum
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 2/10/2013 1:43:15 PM
Lots.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#5GhostMaker1988Posted 2/10/2013 1:45:26 PM
God, I want to replay that game now. Best game based on a short story I've played.
#6Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/10/2013 2:31:06 PM(edited)
Here's all of them:

Gen I - Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Diglett, Dugtrio, Mankey, Primeape, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Hitmonlee, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon,
Gen II - Unown, Pineco, Forretress, Porygon2, Pupitar.
Gen III - Silcoon, Cascoon, Seedot, Ninjatom, Nosepass, Sableye, Aron, Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy, Claydol, Lileep, Cradily (the black part is the eyes, the "eyes" are fake), Duskull, Dusclops, Beldum, Metang, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Deoxys.
Gen IV - Drifloon, Drifblim, Bronzor, Bronzong, Magnezone, Porygon-Z, Probopass, Dusknoir, Regigigas, Darkrai.
Gen V - Roggenrola, Boldore (no mouth, just rocks), Gigalith (like Boldore), Petilil, Liligant, Sigilyph, Foongus, Amoonguss, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Elgyem, Beeheyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Cryogonal, Golett, Golurk, Genesect (no mouth, more of a speaker).

Whew, that should be all of those who have never been seen eating or at least opening their mouths at some point.
EDIT: thanks to Communist44 for correcting me on multiple points.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#7Communist44Posted 2/10/2013 2:26:43 PM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
Here's all of them:

Gen I - Caterpie, Safcon, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Parasect, Diglett, Dugtrio, Mankey, Primeape, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Hitmonlee, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon,
Gen II - Icognito, Pineco, Forretress, Porygon2, Pupitar.
Gen III - Silcoon, Cascoon, Seedot, Ninjatom, Nosepass, Sableye, Aron, Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy, Claydol, Lileep, Cradily (the black part is the eyes, the "eyes" are fake), Duskull, Dusclops, Beldum, Metang, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Deoxys.
Gen IV - Drifloon, Drifblim, Bronzor, Bronzong, Magnezone, Porygon-Z, Probopass, Dusknoir, Regigigas, Darkrai.
Gen V - Roggenrola, Boldore (no mouth, just rocks), Gigalith (like Boldore), Petilil, Liligant, Symvolara, Foongus, Amoonguss, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Elgyem, Beeheyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Cryogonal, Golett, Golurk, Genesect (no mouth, more of a speaker).

Whew, that should be all of those who have never been seen eating or at least opening their mouths at some point.

Parasect has a mouth that can clearly be seen in the Stadium games. Also Safcon, Incognito, and Symvolara? WTF is that? You couldn't even be bothered to put there real names? I'm not even sure who the last two are.
#8Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/10/2013 2:28:12 PM
Communist44 posted...
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
Here's all of them:

Gen I - Caterpie, Safcon, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Parasect, Diglett, Dugtrio, Mankey, Primeape, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Hitmonlee, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon,
Gen II - Icognito, Pineco, Forretress, Porygon2, Pupitar.
Gen V - Roggenrola, Boldore (no mouth, just rocks), Gigalith (like Boldore), Petilil, Liligant, Symvolara, Foongus, Amoonguss, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Elgyem, Beeheyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Cryogonal, Golett, Golurk, Genesect (no mouth, more of a speaker).

Parasect has a mouth that can clearly be seen in the Stadium games. Also Safcon, Incognito, and Symvolara? WTF is that? You couldn't even be bothered to put there real names? I'm not even sure who the last two are.

Sorry, but I'm sitting in germany, so I'm having a hard time finding the english names of some Pokés. Thanks for the reminder, though. I'll correct them posthaste.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans