This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone with me? I refuse to use overpowering legends in the next tourney.

#21cardoor123 gf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:33:17 PM
Have fun losing.

Not really, most of these oobers noobers don't have the skills to use the op legends properly, that's why they need to use them. I have beaten multiple op legend teams with my "inferior" Pokemon. you guys just need to think harder to make great teams without using cheap legends like arceus, dialga, lugia and stuff

things like tornadus, zapdos, entei, etc are fine in my book
#22MugilokoPosted 2/13/2013 3:43:05 PM
>TC posted

Who cares? The TC is not gonna post here on this topic anyway, so anything goes.

lol
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#23OfficialZekromPosted 2/13/2013 3:50:37 PM
Quote:>TC posted

Who cares? The TC is not gonna post here on this topic anyway, so anything goes.

lol

@Mugiloko
*Looks for TC on topic*
I was wrong. F***.
---
How can people hate Gen V? I'm in it!
Official Zekrom of everywhere
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 2/13/2013 5:40:30 PM
You're gonna have a bad time, TC.

Mewtwo, Genesect, Rayquaza, and Speed Boost Blaziken, and I are out.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#25Crimson_SpiderPosted 2/13/2013 5:48:14 PM
There is a term for this:

Scrub
---
Rest in Peace City of Heroes: April 27, 2004 - November 30, 2012. We will miss you.
Cause of death: "Realignment of Company Focus" by NCsoft.
#26Rydis-ShikoPosted 2/14/2013 4:51:04 AM
coreekymon posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
coreekymon posted...
People who aren't smart enough to use the most effective things given to them are the real skill less players. There's nothing wrong with liking to play without Ubers, there is something wrong with condemning people who use them in a tournament they are allowed in.

By this logic people should only be using hacked/maxed pokemon

I suppose you could spin it that way, but that's really not what I meant. And there's a difference between using the best things available fairly, and cheating. Just because I'd use a Pokemon with good IVs over one with poor IVs doesn't mean I condone cheating.

Not about condoning cheating..but the fact many others do. That if you don't do the same.."have fun losing".
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#27Reyman500Posted 2/14/2013 6:13:49 AM
OfficialZekrom posted...
Quote:From: OfficialZekrom | #013
lol@callingeverylegendaryOP

TC never said that every legendary is OP.

@Mugiloko

What? You can't dictate the beliefs of one just cause you want to, but then again your probably a little kid :/
---
Poliwag hax shttp://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle7716029
*OFFICIAL DOWN SYNDROME OF X/Y BOARDS*
#28360pagesPosted 2/14/2013 7:10:03 AM
cardoor123 gf posted...
Have fun losing.

Not really, most of these oobers noobers don't have the skills to use the op legends properly, that's why they need to use them. I have beaten multiple op legend teams with my "inferior" Pokemon. you guys just need to think harder to make great teams without using cheap legends like arceus, dialga, lugia and stuff

things like tornadus, zapdos, entei, etc are fine in my book

What happens when you come across an actually competent player with ubers? I'm pretty sure everyone here has EV trained for the tourny.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#29OfficialZekromPosted 2/14/2013 11:16:06 AM
Quote:OfficialZekrom posted...
Quote:From: OfficialZekrom | #013
lol@callingeverylegendaryOP

TC never said that every legendary is OP.
@Mugiloko

What? You can't dictate the beliefs of one just cause you want to, but then again your probably a little kid :/

@Reyman500
First, what the hell made you think I was "dictating the beliefs" of the TC? It was at least partially obvious he was trolling, so I naturally thought he would make the topic and run, like a lot of trolls do. Second, I'm not a child, I am a mature 16-year old about to turn 17 in a few months. Hell, I'm even about to get my driver's permit. It's obvious your post needs a bit of work in logic. If you had thought out the situation before you posted that crap, you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself with your idiotic post.
---
How can people hate Gen V? I'm in it!
Official Zekrom of everywhere
#30Gold UrsaringPosted 2/14/2013 6:40:24 PM
Wow, that's an awfully ignorant position to take.

There are enough overpowered legendary Pokemon to balance each other out, and create a fairly balanced metagame. The variety might or might not be on par with the regular meta-game, but among the heavy hitters we've already got a lot of variety.

I like it, and the ability to use these Pokemon. It forces people to change tactics and consider a new team, with new threats. Not every tournament should use these Pokemon, but it's good to finally be able to use so many.

If someone wants to play Arceus-E, Kyogre, Keldeo, Manaphy, Moltres and Genesect let them. It's only once this once.

I actually worked fairly hard on my team, I think we'll do alright, but the most liberating thing is just how open this metagame is. I had to consider the implications of rotation battles, and the use of Pokemon that have tons of variety.