This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I lost Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi...

#1Relm_Arrowny_87Posted 2/12/2013 11:46:18 PM
I had Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi in Emerald ages ago, and I figured that I would trade them up to White 2. But, I just realized that I had transferred them "temporarily" to XD, basically just to see how they looked in 3D, and I completely forgot that they were there.

Now, that memory card is corrupted. They're all gone.

I know that I'll never get them again, not unless I could find somebody to trade with. ...Not that anyone would. And Mew's my favorite Pokemon, too. I'm so freaking upset right now.
---
What a fuddy duddy.
#2_Shadows_Posted 2/13/2013 12:39:35 AM
You could try asking (though read their rules first) here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading/65438200
There are a bunch of amazing people there that may be able to help you out - provided you don't mind cloned copies.

If you want to trade for them instead, those aren't the worst ones to lose:
Mew's had a few events, and can be gotten from Diamond/Pearl + My Pokemon Ranch (a pain, but still accessible).
Celebi's... probably a lot rarer, but it's had at least one 4th gen event. I believe it's also gotten from the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc.
Jirachi's likely the easier to find; connecting Ruby/Sapphire to the US Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc will let you grab a new one every time you restart the file. There are some people with a bunch of them; the bigger problem's finding people that will transfer them all the way up to 5th gen.
---
FCs in profile.
#3Relm_Arrowny_87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:00:29 AM
_Shadows_ posted...
You could try asking (though read their rules first) here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading/65438200
There are a bunch of amazing people there that may be able to help you out - provided you don't mind cloned copies.

If you want to trade for them instead, those aren't the worst ones to lose:
Mew's had a few events, and can be gotten from Diamond/Pearl + My Pokemon Ranch (a pain, but still accessible).
Celebi's... probably a lot rarer, but it's had at least one 4th gen event. I believe it's also gotten from the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc.
Jirachi's likely the easier to find; connecting Ruby/Sapphire to the US Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc will let you grab a new one every time you restart the file. There are some people with a bunch of them; the bigger problem's finding people that will transfer them all the way up to 5th gen.

Thank you very much for that advice. I really don't care if they're cloned or hacked, not at this point, anyway.

I'll post on there later and see if I can get anything.
---
What a fuddy duddy.
#4miffie_1Posted 2/13/2013 5:25:14 AM
If you pm me tomorrow I can give you them for free. Clones of my events. I have to go to work now though.
---
Black 2 FC: 4857 5480 5439| Gen V W/L ratio: 185-24 | # of teams trolled by my Aron and Stunfisk: 79
#5bond617Posted 2/13/2013 8:35:21 AM
just go grab them off pokecheck.