This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best OU pokemon?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#51
CakeOfLies posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Terrakion.
Give him a Choice Scarf and Close Combat and press A to win.

*Jellicent*

I only see one Pokemon in that list.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/ghost.shtml

Here's more.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
2 years ago#52
How does weavile always miss a mention in these conversations even though he's the worst priority victim ever he still owns half of these pokemon.

Weavile is a decent OU poke, AT BEST. Doesn't matter that he can 1v1 some of these guys with little trouble, he's light years away from being the best.
---
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Give a fish a man and you feed him for weeks! -ShinyMoogle
2 years ago#53
Dragon dance Haxorous
2 years ago#54
magikarp
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
2 years ago#55
Politoed easily.

Yes, rain is that good.
2 years ago#56
I believe Hydreigon is the most useful.

- Has awesome coverage
- Great stats
- 2 immunities, 6 resistances VS 4 weaknesses

Were it not for the numerous fighting types in Gen V, it could destroy anything with ease.
---
The official Swampert of the Pokemon X/Y board
2 years ago#57
Lykain posted...
Those calculations are incorrect. Even assuming Eviolite and 3x Stockpile was equal to +4 in Def/SpD (it's not) the Life Orb Adamant Terrakion Close Combat would still only do 47.46% - 55.93%.

With the correct way the calculations work, those above calculate to:

(...)

Thanks, I haven't messed enough with the calculator to find the option to enable Eviolite. I simply assumed thosed values... And about the first calc, I overwrote the values of the following one withough noticing, sorry.

And yeah, this makes that Grotle even tougher :P
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
2 years ago#58
brStalker posted...
Thanks, I haven't messed enough with the calculator to find the option to enable Eviolite. I simply assumed thosed values... And about the first calc, I overwrote the values of the following one withough noticing, sorry.

And yeah, this makes that Grotle even tougher :P

No problem. I suggest you use the following website for damage calculations:

http://masara.byethost15.com/SilverlightDmgCalcTestPage.html

It's very simple to use and for things like Eviolite you just choose that in the item list and it will calculate accordingly.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived