This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best OU pokemon?

#51wutzgoodPosted 2/16/2013 10:15:19 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Terrakion.
Give him a Choice Scarf and Close Combat and press A to win.

*Jellicent*

I only see one Pokemon in that list.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/ghost.shtml

Here's more.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#52I am a fishPosted 2/16/2013 12:51:18 PM
How does weavile always miss a mention in these conversations even though he's the worst priority victim ever he still owns half of these pokemon.

Weavile is a decent OU poke, AT BEST. Doesn't matter that he can 1v1 some of these guys with little trouble, he's light years away from being the best.
---
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Give a fish a man and you feed him for weeks! -ShinyMoogle
#53Dro585Posted 2/16/2013 1:46:52 PM
Dragon dance Haxorous
#54lilaschildkrotePosted 2/16/2013 10:42:53 PM
magikarp
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#55LastDayz93Posted 2/17/2013 11:58:59 AM
Politoed easily.

Yes, rain is that good.
#56NaridarPosted 2/17/2013 12:54:30 PM
I believe Hydreigon is the most useful.

- Has awesome coverage
- Great stats
- 2 immunities, 6 resistances VS 4 weaknesses

Were it not for the numerous fighting types in Gen V, it could destroy anything with ease.
---
The official Swampert of the Pokemon X/Y board
#57brStalkerPosted 2/17/2013 1:34:42 PM
Lykain posted...
Those calculations are incorrect. Even assuming Eviolite and 3x Stockpile was equal to +4 in Def/SpD (it's not) the Life Orb Adamant Terrakion Close Combat would still only do 47.46% - 55.93%.

With the correct way the calculations work, those above calculate to:

(...)

Thanks, I haven't messed enough with the calculator to find the option to enable Eviolite. I simply assumed thosed values... And about the first calc, I overwrote the values of the following one withough noticing, sorry.

And yeah, this makes that Grotle even tougher :P
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#58LykainPosted 2/17/2013 5:39:54 PM
brStalker posted...
Thanks, I haven't messed enough with the calculator to find the option to enable Eviolite. I simply assumed thosed values... And about the first calc, I overwrote the values of the following one withough noticing, sorry.

And yeah, this makes that Grotle even tougher :P

No problem. I suggest you use the following website for damage calculations:

http://masara.byethost15.com/SilverlightDmgCalcTestPage.html

It's very simple to use and for things like Eviolite you just choose that in the item list and it will calculate accordingly.