Next Level

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jabroniplease

Jabroniplease
3 years ago#1
So i have been playing casually for years with my friends. Recently they all decided to stop playing, however i have unlimited access to all their stuff ( that is over 534 pkmn between us). So i decided to go pro(world champ) and was looking for tips to prepare myself for meta game. Mind you i need tips primarily about team building, movesets, strategies, item recommendations and things that i will probably see in tourny play to properly prepare myself.This is primarily bcuz while my friends and i played for fun we still ev trained some of our pokes just bcuz they were faves and so we wanted them at best. So i know how to raise em but who why and what item, move or strategy is more my issue. Any help is appreciated THANK YOU!

User Info: boxdude123

boxdude123
3 years ago#2
There's so much for you to learn. I'd probably be easier for you to just play the game and do google searches on stuff you want to know.
Official co-leader of KIL
Join the site http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived