This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$14.99 at best buy

#21ragefan187Posted 2/15/2013 12:11:44 PM
zeik56 posted...
ragefan187 posted...
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
^ who knows. i placed my order for black 2. such a good deal! just like when i bought zelda 3ds for 19.99 at best buy

wait is this an only online sale?

No. In fact it doesn't seem to be available online anymore, only store pick-up seems to be available. (Although I can't say whether the stores themselves will have marked it down as well.)

Speaking of which, anybody here know who you're supposed to talk to at Best Buy when doing store pick-up?

ima call them, if it's store sale also then great
#22zeik56Posted 2/15/2013 12:13:14 PM
ragefan187 posted...

Even if it's not you might be able to get it for that price if you show them it's on sale online. Best Buy does price matching, right?
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#23IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/15/2013 12:14:58 PM
ragefan187 posted...
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
^ who knows. i placed my order for black 2. such a good deal! just like when i bought zelda 3ds for 19.99 at best buy

wait is this an only online sale?

No. In fact it doesn't seem to be available online anymore, only store pick-up seems to be available. (Although I can't say whether the stores themselves will have marked it down as well.)

Speaking of which, anybody here know who you're supposed to talk to at Best Buy when doing store pick-up?

i kept checking the site and it says it has free shipping and at one point it didn't have shipping. i then called my bestbuy and the guy says they have some at their store for 14.99 and while i was on the phone with him, i refreshed the site and it has free shipping again. i then placed a order and it processed. score!
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#24ragefan187Posted 2/15/2013 12:20:44 PM
zeik56 posted...
ragefan187 posted...

Even if it's not you might be able to get it for that price if you show them it's on sale online. Best Buy does price matching, right?

im not sure I rarely buy stuff at best buy ha
#25fire_starter05Posted 2/15/2013 12:25:40 PM
zeik56 posted...
ragefan187 posted...

Yes they do price match. If you are really concerned I suggest printing out the page from the website and then taking it to the store with you.
---
This is why Deoxys is uber: http://i.imgur.com/qHEQt
This is a picture of some cute kittens: http://i.imgur.com/wfdOk
#26klgamingPosted 2/15/2013 1:45:27 PM
fire_starter05 posted...
zeik56 posted...
ragefan187 posted...

Yes they do price match. If you are really concerned I suggest printing out the page from the website and then taking it to the store with you.

They do price match, as this topic led me to Best Buy only a little bit before my reply, and while at the display it list full price, just tell them that its online at 14.99 and they'll give you that price. I didnt even have to show anything for it.
---
PSN Name: klgaming
#27DDCecilPosted 2/15/2013 1:47:21 PM
Just came back from Best Buy and they are 14.99 in-store (Asked an employee just to be 100% sure before I got up to the crowded counter). Got 1 of each!
---
Finally... I now have a complete U.S. Odyssey2 collection!
www.backloggery.com/ddcecil
#28VeryDarkSoulPosted 2/15/2013 3:10:46 PM
pokefan35 posted...
I am sad. I just purchased both on Tuesday for full price from Best Buy. Now I hope they can give a price adjustment after such a short time period, instead of wanting me to return the games - seeing how they have time investment.

What you could always do is just rebuy both, but don't unseal them, then return those as the ones you paid full price for
---
Ron Paul 2012
#29Hark21BallPosted 2/15/2013 3:46:33 PM
Thanks for the info!! Grabbing now!
---
Brawl FC- 2621-2574-6694
I am one can short of a six pack!- Dr. Weird