This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, this game sure got old fast

#1XWolfOPosted 2/15/2013 10:53:48 AM
I can't bring myself to play it any more. And I've only been playing it for a month. lol
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#2Reyman500Posted 2/15/2013 10:57:42 AM
It doesn't get old fast.. You just don't either play the metagame, appreciate completing poke dex or destroying the subway.
---
Poliwag hax shttp://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle7716029
*OFFICIAL DOWN SYNDROME OF X/Y BOARDS*
#3MugilokoPosted 2/15/2013 10:59:08 AM
Meatgame*
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#4XWolfO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:10:21 AM
Reyman500 posted...
It doesn't get old fast.. You just don't either play the metagame, appreciate completing poke dex or destroying the subway.

I rather stick to pokemon showdown if I want some battles, and I don't care about the pokedex. So yeah. It got old and fast. I'll replay HG instead of this. Thanks for your reply!
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#5joejones6Posted 2/15/2013 11:12:26 AM
I think it's cause, even though there was a huge improvement from black to black 2, they were still quite similar games.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0046 9791 0983
#6claymoremasterPosted 2/15/2013 11:14:21 AM
I disagree. This is one of the best Pokemon games to date, they did it right.
---
Official Ben Affleck of PotD
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd423/noahmauldin/epic-squirtle.gif
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 2/15/2013 12:29:45 PM
Join Avenue, Black Tower, White Treehollow, PWT, Pokestar Studios, catching Legendaries, and completing the Pokedex have all kept me busy (still haven't beaten Black Tower, haven't caught all the Legendaries (still need the key for Registeel's Cave and I need Regigigas), and haven't finished Pokestar Studios and I've played for roughly three months).
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#8residentbowersPosted 2/15/2013 12:42:50 PM(edited)
sucks for you TC. i'm at 314hrs and i haven't even gotten around to collecting all the tms yet. i'm positive i'll get more than 999hrs out of it before x/y come out in october. you should look into breeding. maybe get some friends to battle with then you'll get your money's worth in game time.

*edit* i didn't see you were a simulator. i guess pretending to play pokemon can be just as fun if thats what your into.
---
but Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community.
#9XWolfO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:49:39 PM
residentbowers posted...
sucks for you TC. i'm at 314hrs and i haven't even gotten around to collecting all the tms yet. i'm positive i'll get more than 999hrs out of it before x/y come out in october. you should look into breeding. maybe get some friends to battle with then you'll get your money's worth in game time.

*edit* i didn't see you were a simulator. i guess pretending to play pokemon can be just as fun if thats what your into.

You know, I used to prefer the real thing, but this game just somehow turned me away from that. Hopefully it'll be different with X/Y and I can start playing the real thing again.
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!