This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I use Elekid in game....

#1ElectricNovaPosted 2/16/2013 1:14:42 PM
Considering it takes until level 30 to evolve, will it be a liability to my team for a long while before it hits 30 or will it be useful in some way?

I know magnemite and Mareep exist, but I don't care for magnemite and I used Mareep for my recent HG playthrough so don't want to use it again.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#2RisenreturnPosted 2/16/2013 1:19:14 PM
I used Magby in my recent playthrough, and there were times when it could've been more helpful, but altogether, It was fine.

I would assume using Elekid would be about the same experience.
---
Pretend That there's a signature here.
#3Mudkip43Posted 2/16/2013 1:24:45 PM
ElectricNova posted...
Considering it takes until level 30 to evolve, will it be a liability to my team for a long while before it hits 30 or will it be useful in some way?

I know magnemite and Mareep exist, but I don't care for magnemite and I used Mareep for my recent HG playthrough so don't want to use it again.

Elekid is strong for a baby Pokemon. His base stat is 360
#4ElectricNova(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:28:17 PM
Alright then, thanks, i'll carry on using him.

Currently I have Oshawott, Elekid and Venipede on my team.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#5LordNobunagaPosted 2/16/2013 1:47:16 PM
Wait till you try to get Hydreigon. Deino doesn't evolve to Zweilous till lvl 54, and it dies very easily to most fully evolved Pokemon.
---
Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#6CharizardFirePosted 2/16/2013 2:28:41 PM(edited)
Wait till you try to get Hydreigon. Deino doesn't evolve to Zweilous till lvl 54, and it dies very easily to most fully evolved Pokemon.

Deino evolves at Level 50, and you don't find wild Deino in B2/W2 anyway - you find wild Zweilous instead.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#7tadashii18Posted 2/16/2013 2:47:00 PM
CharizardFire posted...

Deino evolves at Level 50, and you don't find wild Deino in B2/W2 anyway - you find wild Zweilous instead.

Even so, Zweilous doesn't evolve into Hydreigon until level 64, which is post-game levels.
---
"Only fools believe in the goddess' ways." Lightning, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]
#8protobakurionPosted 2/16/2013 3:19:41 PM
I used Elekid during my playthrough of W2 and I got to say that it was a major powerhouse on my team. Quick Attack, Thunder Punch, and Strength came in handy for me big time. I recommend one unless you want the Poison-Resistant Magnemite.
---
---
The Official Shiny Chespin and Shiny Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Official Draconeon of the Eevee Corp.
#9zanemaster2Posted 2/16/2013 5:49:40 PM
Just give him the eviolite that you can get. Use it on electabuzz too, it works great
---
i have nothing good to say thats why im saying some thing here