This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There's a tournament tomorrow, but I can't seem to get myself motivated.

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 2/16/2013 7:20:01 PM
There's going to be a tournament at the streetpass los angeles gathering tomorrow. It's going to be 3 v 3 singles. I want to go destroy everyone because they all act like hyper sensitive babies on the spla facebook page. Legendaries are not allowed. I have a team ready to go but I can't seem to get pumped for the tournament. Something must be wrong with me.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 7
#2protobakurionPosted 2/16/2013 7:25:37 PM
You're not motivated even though you are one of best battlers on this board?

You know what I think? I THINK YOU SHOULD GO OUT THERE TOMORROW AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-ARSE ON THEM. I'LL ROOT FOR YOU.

Encouragement eh?
---
---
The Official Shiny Chespin and Shiny Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Official Draconeon of the Eevee Corp.
#3wutzgoodPosted 2/16/2013 7:37:59 PM
It's because it's singles. I can never get excited about playing that way. Bet if it was doubles or triples you would be motivated lol.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#4ColtCababaPosted 2/16/2013 7:38:17 PM
protobakurion posted...

You know what I think? I THINK YOU SHOULD GO OUT THERE TOMORROW AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-ARSE ON THEM. I'LL ROOT FOR YOU.

Encouragement eh?
---

I like your attitude! :D
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4642-6944-7032
#5pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:39:54 PM
I'm not one of the best battlers on the board. I've been losing quite a bit lately, enough to make me question my own skill to be quite honest. I also lack experience in singles. In spite of that, I still want to excel.

But truth be told, there's a lot of people on these boards who are superior trainers.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#6tadashii18Posted 2/16/2013 7:46:47 PM
The reward must not be that great?
---
"Only fools believe in the goddess' ways." Lightning, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]
#7protobakurionPosted 2/16/2013 7:58:27 PM
ColtCababa posted...
protobakurion posted...

Encouragement eh?
---

I like your attitude! :D

Honestly, I like the encouragement and thinking positive. It is something I learned while I was wrestling.

@P2P Why aren't you good at singles?
---
---
The Official Shiny Chespin and Shiny Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Official Draconeon of the Eevee Corp.
#8pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:10:58 PM
I don't know if there will be a prize or not. I never really got into singles when I started taking competitive seriously again. I'd probably play more singles if I had it in me to grind all my pokemon up to level 100.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#9NuclearBomb7Posted 2/16/2013 8:47:11 PM
Told you, you would quit.
#10pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:49:28 PM
Huh? Quit?
---
Suikoden 6 please.