There's a tournament tomorrow, but I can't seem to get myself motivated.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. There's a tournament tomorrow, but I can't seem to get myself motivated.
4 years ago#1
There's going to be a tournament at the streetpass los angeles gathering tomorrow. It's going to be 3 v 3 singles. I want to go destroy everyone because they all act like hyper sensitive babies on the spla facebook page. Legendaries are not allowed. I have a team ready to go but I can't seem to get pumped for the tournament. Something must be wrong with me.
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 7
4 years ago#2
You're not motivated even though you are one of best battlers on this board?

You know what I think? I THINK YOU SHOULD GO OUT THERE TOMORROW AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-ARSE ON THEM. I'LL ROOT FOR YOU.

Encouragement eh?
---
The Official Shiny Chespin and Shiny Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Official Draconeon of the Eevee Corp.
4 years ago#3
It's because it's singles. I can never get excited about playing that way. Bet if it was doubles or triples you would be motivated lol.
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
4 years ago#4
protobakurion posted...

You know what I think? I THINK YOU SHOULD GO OUT THERE TOMORROW AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-ARSE ON THEM. I'LL ROOT FOR YOU.

Encouragement eh?
---

I like your attitude! :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4642-6944-7032
4 years ago#5
I'm not one of the best battlers on the board. I've been losing quite a bit lately, enough to make me question my own skill to be quite honest. I also lack experience in singles. In spite of that, I still want to excel.

But truth be told, there's a lot of people on these boards who are superior trainers.
Suikoden 6 please.
4 years ago#6
The reward must not be that great?
"Only fools believe in the goddess' ways." Lightning, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]
4 years ago#7
ColtCababa posted...
protobakurion posted...

Encouragement eh?
---

I like your attitude! :D

Honestly, I like the encouragement and thinking positive. It is something I learned while I was wrestling.

@P2P Why aren't you good at singles?
---
The Official Shiny Chespin and Shiny Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Official Draconeon of the Eevee Corp.
4 years ago#8
I don't know if there will be a prize or not. I never really got into singles when I started taking competitive seriously again. I'd probably play more singles if I had it in me to grind all my pokemon up to level 100.
Suikoden 6 please.
4 years ago#9
Told you, you would quit.
4 years ago#10
Huh? Quit?
Suikoden 6 please.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. There's a tournament tomorrow, but I can't seem to get myself motivated.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived