This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best 6 Pokemon to get your through the game?

#1DemonizedxBladePosted 2/16/2013 8:50:00 PM
I could only think of two. I've been getting bored of my in-game runs and figured I'd put together some peoples opinions to make a team I won't quit.

My two I like in this game are
Scrafty and Hydreigon

You can use any pokemon, not just Unova.
---
you see you had a lot of crooks trying to steal your heart, never really had luck, couldnt never figure out, how to love.
#2Nightbird_XPosted 2/16/2013 9:08:58 PM
Arceus, Deoxys-A, Mewtwo, Giratina-O, Kyogre, Dialga.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#3DemonizedxBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:09:44 PM
No Legendaries.
---
you see you had a lot of crooks trying to steal your heart, never really had luck, couldnt never figure out, how to love.
#4Nightbird_XPosted 2/16/2013 9:14:07 PM
Clearly says "You can use any pokemon you want" in the topic post. Make a new one if you don't like it.
---
#5DemonizedxBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:16:18 PM
No need to be rude, I am adding "No Legendaries" into the topic now. Lets not be a troll.
---
#6EpsteinBarrPosted 2/16/2013 11:41:33 PM
Growlithe, Eevee, and that dragon type pokemon in Mistralton Cave was good enough for me. I refuse to use any of these starters.
#7TeremeiPosted 2/17/2013 12:51:17 AM
Arcanine and Lucario are pretty powerful and both get dragon attacks at lvl 45ish. Those are my 2 most powerful.

I have servine and the poison bug but neither are great. I'm waiting til chargestone cave so I can farm that electric eel, he's got electric as well as poison attacks so add that as my 3rd pokemon.

If we could use event pokemon I'd probably add Keldeo and genesect as the 4th and 5th.
---
B2FC: 3268 4276 3305 last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing:
#8sfgiantsfanmikePosted 2/17/2013 1:08:06 AM
DemonizedxBlade posted...
No Legendaries.

So six Mews are not an option? Tempted to try a team like that but am afraid I'd forget what Mew had what moveset.

As for other options maybe try a Nincada/Ninjask. Fast, hits 'hard enough and can support team late game with baton pass. Scyther is worth a look: fast, strong can be buky w/eviolite, can utilize weak early game moves well with technichan but is held.in.check due to his typing. Togi line for.serene grace abuse.

Will leave off, typing on phone w/chubby gaming fingers can get annoying.
#9Nightbird_XPosted 2/17/2013 1:10:55 AM
DemonizedxBlade posted...
No need to be rude, I am adding "No Legendaries" into the topic now. Lets not be a troll.

I'm not trolling or being rude. I answered your topic, then you came up with an arbitrary rule afterwards.
---
#10Tali_ZorahPosted 2/17/2013 2:08:38 AM
My last playthrough was an Eeveelution team. Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, Flareon, Glaceon and Leafeon. Fun times.

My game before that was an odd mix, as I was playing the game only using pokemon I could find, rather than what I do in subsequent runs, breeding a hand-picked team and trading the eggs over. I ended up with Magnezone, Jellicent, Dream World Cincinno from that grotto, Unfezant, Reuniclus, and a sixth that I can't recall atm (wasn't a starter though)

My most recent team that's not long started is Voltorb, Tentacool, Slugma, Zubat, Ralts and Mankey.

Hey, just because they're hand-picked doesn't mean they need to be OP pokemon. Campaign is just campaign :P
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1593 3074 6920