This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$5 says we've only seen Sylveon's shiny form.

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 2/19/2013 10:07:30 AM
I could be wrong, but I'd put money on being right.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 9
#2Chaos GenesisPosted 2/19/2013 10:11:15 AM
Sylveon is obtainable in Black and White 2?!
---
PKMN Black 2: 4900 3748 6340 | 3DS: 1204 0469 8787
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/
#3pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:13:21 AM
No, but the xy boards suck right now.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#4Elec Man EXEPosted 2/19/2013 10:53:14 AM
I really can't see this being the case.

"Hey, here's a brand new pokemon we're showing for the first time ever! But thats not really what its going to look like most of the time, so... hah, hope you didn't like the look we showed very much, suckers."
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#5xfyrenxPosted 2/19/2013 11:04:54 AM(edited)
It's not like the colours mean anything. It's more about the shape and the name.
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier
#6wutzgoodPosted 2/19/2013 11:08:01 AM
Hey poker. Never know.

Working on this hax team for doubles. Murkrow, dunsparce, togekiss and cloyster/cinccino. Been laughing alot when using it.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#7pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:18:30 AM
Elec Man EXE posted...
I really can't see this being the case.

"Hey, here's a brand new pokemon we're showing for the first time ever! But thats not really what its going to look like most of the time, so... hah, hope you didn't like the look we showed very much, suckers."

Please excuse me for not being able to find a better pic.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEfi1TPSl0jeNRCrziWB35vRxdn2Zg-wCi3ghLAhk5Lk1Qtr0HZMk06tKwzg

Look at the pic on the left. Notice the sparkles that are only present around Sylveon. Could that be a clue to shiny, or do the sparkles mean new pokemon? They could introduce the shiny sprite first because it could make it's type harder to distinguish. What if we've only only seen the shiny form because it's type would be painfully obvious if we were given it's default colors? It'd be a good way to throw us off while teasing us.

Most of the people I see on here do nothing but expect the expected. It's always been done this way so it'll always continue to be done this way. That frame of my mind is wrong. I'm not saying that I'm right about Sylveon, but I have enough conviction to put $5 on it. All I'm doing is bringing my speculations to the table. I was shot down when I brought up the idea for a universal release date xy, and I proved to be the only one right about the Jan 8 announcement.

Also, if/when I'm proved right about this, I'm going to make a topic saying f*** you to all the haters who doubt and shoot down my skills of speculating.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#8xfyrenxPosted 2/19/2013 11:24:13 AM
Better pic

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro213.jpg

And I really doubt it's to show a shiny, more like it's brand new.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#9pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:24:15 AM
wutzgood posted...
Hey poker. Never know.

Working on this hax team for doubles. Murkrow, dunsparce, togekiss and cloyster/cinccino. Been laughing alot when using it.

I want to see it in action. Since the international challenge I've only played twice: battlr against tadashii, and the spla tournament. I want to play but my will is weak right now.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#10pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:28:02 AM
xfyrenx posted...
Better pic

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro213.jpg

And I really doubt it's to show a shiny, more like it's brand new.

Thanks, but there's a better one out there with just the image on the left. I've been trying to find it but no luck.

Like I said, I'm only speculating. I'm just trying to bring a new perspective to the table. Have they used sparkles for new pokemon in marketing ads in the past?
---
Suikoden 6 please.