This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something weird is happening with my electric Pokemon

#11pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 8:13:32 PM
xfyrenx posted...
Problem is that Mariofan is right. If TC paid attention to the description, he would know that Volt Switch makes the pokemon switch after it's attack.

Elesa even says what it does when she gives it.

Not only does she tell you, she demonstrated it by spamming it repeatedly. Unless you're just sweeping everything.
#12infinitexxPosted 2/22/2013 8:16:23 PM
pokefan35 posted...
xfyrenx posted...
Problem is that Mariofan is right. If TC paid attention to the description, he would know that Volt Switch makes the pokemon switch after it's attack.

Elesa even says what it does when she gives it.

Not only does she tell you, she demonstrated it by spamming it repeatedly. Unless you're just sweeping everything.

Could use a ground type to prevent its use. I know Sandile and Drilbur are available then, probably a couple others.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#13xfyrenxPosted 2/23/2013 2:11:44 AM
Could use a ground type to prevent its use. I know Sandile and Drilbur are available then, probably a couple others.

Plenty others, too, if you've been going through the game a my pace and using the DW.
---
"Eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep and get eight hours of drug." Mr.T
#14pokemonfreak97Posted 2/23/2013 9:39:30 AM
chris20132 posted...
I had an eevee then used a thunder stone on it and whenever Jolteon would attack it would make me swap out jolteon for another Pokemon. So I now have joltix and it does the same thing. Anyone know why

By any chance have you been teaching them a move called Volt Switch?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Volt_Switch_(move)
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4