This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to get rustling grass

#1Rydis-ShikoPosted 2/24/2013 4:40:30 PM
seriously, how do you get rustling grass to appear. Spend almost 1.5 hours in tall and tall dark grass and never once get a rustling grass to appear..this is annoying.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#2FuneralCakePosted 2/24/2013 4:45:29 PM
It only appears after you get the first gym badge. Also, it will never appear in dark grass.

Just keep running back and forth until you find some. Remember that you can only have one of these in an area at a time, so rustling grass won't appear if there's a rippling spot in water somewhere.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
http://i.minus.com/iq8muBpbUwPVj.gif
#3Rydis-Shiko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 4:46:46 PM
I have 6 badges, and I heard they can appear in tall dark, just has to be tall. Either way, I have yet to see a rustling grass..ever..
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#4infinitexxPosted 2/24/2013 4:51:25 PM
Run around the edge of a small area of grass (somewhere that you can see many/most/all of the grass squares in a area), so as to not hit any random encounters. Once grass rustles, pop a repel if it isn't on the edge and run to it.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1