This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: You want a Dark type Gym in X/Y

#1blueblackVXPosted 2/24/2013 5:03:40 PM
I say C. Come on, GameFreak! We've been waiting since G/S for this! All the other types have had a chance to have a Gym, but not Dark. There has even been a Gym with no specific type! A decent majority of the fanbase wonder why there's never been a Dark Gym, so give us one!
---
How can people hate Gen V? I'm in it!
Official Zekrom of everywhere
#2Muk_UPosted 2/24/2013 7:39:53 PM
I agree their should be a dark type gym, but what I am really hoping for sometime in the future is to run your own gym.
#3FullMetalBoxPosted 2/24/2013 7:44:18 PM
Shouldn't this be on the X/Y boards?

But, C.
---
What is a plumber? A miserable little pile of plungers!
#4Misdreavus573Posted 2/25/2013 7:15:50 AM
C.

Seriously, why not?
#5videogames518Posted 2/25/2013 7:26:26 AM
Muk_U posted...
I agree their should be a dark type gym, but what I am really hoping for sometime in the future is to run your own gym.

as well as being the actual pokemon league champion instead of going through it again & refacing the "former" champion
---
http://pastebin.com/vpDCep7N - TFC, PBL, & more
Black 2 FC - 2838 8665 7222 - Mike
#6blueblackVX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:15:16 PM
Quote:Shouldn't this be on the X/Y boards?

But, C.

@FullMetalBox
I didn't feel like posting this there, so the next best place was here.
---
How can people hate Gen V? I'm in it!
Official Zekrom of everywhere
#7mnkysprnPosted 2/26/2013 1:16:57 PM
C we haven't have one yet, and every other type plus balanced and anti-starter has gotten a @ least 1 gym.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards
#8shiningpikablu252Posted 2/26/2013 6:20:55 PM
Confirm. The fact that we haven't yet had a Dark-type gym has been completely inexcusable since the third generation. Sinnoh in particular has absolutely no excuse as to why there's no Dark-type gym in that country, especially since its Elite Four/Champion setup is Bug-Ground-Fire-Psychic-Variety; the only way Sinnoh should have been able to get away with no Dark-type gym is if Hoenn, the first country introduced in the third generation, had a Dark-type gym (i.e. Sidney as a gym leader as opposed to an Elite Four member; he could have easily swapped positions with Norman)...

(Keep in mind that the first generation introduced Kanto's eight gyms, and Johto's eight gyms do not duplicate any of the Kanto gym types. This would still leave one type unrepresented within just the first two generations. This makes the second generation the only one where the lack of a Dark-type gym is excusable, as the Dark type ended up being the odd type out among the gym types of the two countries.)
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#9MonadAlvisPosted 2/26/2013 6:45:15 PM
C, sure. Which gym wasn't type-specific? I don't remember it.
---
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day, but mine has never even once shown Reyn Time.
#10Kilp45Posted 2/26/2013 8:37:21 PM(edited)
C. Their definitely should be one by now. All the other types got gyms, so why not let Dark get one finally? Especially with the fact that the type has been around since gen 2.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BalloonClock - Be sure to check out my vids.
Black 2 FC: 5329-8868-7421