This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to go there... You know! There!

#11xfyrenxPosted 3/3/2013 7:47:48 AM
Did you have all the store slots filled yet?

Yes.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#12AmesangPosted 3/3/2013 10:36:29 AM
Chaos Genesis posted...
Or you could just memorize what the different phrases mean. There are only six, and a simple mnemonic makes matching them trivial.

Johnny Mnemonic?
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#13shiningpikablu252Posted 3/3/2013 10:48:30 AM
xfyrenx posted...

Yes.

Did you have an empty slot when that particular person arrived on the avenue? If so, that's why; a person's shop-visiting preferences are set upon first being made available to the avenue, and don't change even if the condition can no longer be met. For example, if somebody wants to visit a dojo while there's either a dojo or an empty slot on the avenue, but subsequent openings leave no dojos and no empty slots, they'll still want to visit a dojo and thus now have little use...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#14xfyrenxPosted 3/3/2013 11:02:33 AM
xfyrenx posted...

Yes.

Did you have an empty slot when that particular person arrived on the avenue? If so, that's why; a person's shop-visiting preferences are set upon first being made available to the avenue, and don't change even if the condition can no longer be met. For example, if somebody wants to visit a dojo while there's either a dojo or an empty slot on the avenue, but subsequent openings leave no dojos and no empty slots, they'll still want to visit a dojo and thus now have little use...

No, they got there when all the slots had been filled and there was no lottery.
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier
#15LexifoxPosted 3/3/2013 9:54:28 PM
Are you sure they specifically asked for a lottery? Because some of the requests are a bit misleading. For example, "I want to win prizes" can apply to the antique shops.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#16GrasaChronoPosted 3/3/2013 9:55:33 PM
CheckmateD1 posted...
Now, where do you think I want to go?

In my pants.
---
Black 2 FC: 3311-3901-6102
Getting things ready for X/Y ^-^;
#17SalogyPosted 3/3/2013 10:43:22 PM
I have a full avenue and both male and female clerks and at least once a week someone asks me to show them a lottery, which I don't have. I also don't have a market but that isn't the issue.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#18LexifoxPosted 3/3/2013 11:08:52 PM
Salogy posted...
I have a full avenue and both male and female clerks and at least once a week someone asks me to show them a lottery, which I don't have. I also don't have a market but that isn't the issue.

Again, what are they asking for when they ask to see a lottery?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#19ValeikaPosted 3/4/2013 1:20:37 AM
I'm fine right here... you know! Here!
---
"Now bear my arctic blast!" ~Noon
THEY NEED ROBOTREK ON VIRTUAL CONSOLE!