are they giving out a poster for the Meleotta event?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. are they giving out a poster for the Meleotta event?

User Info: darkphoenix181

darkphoenix181
4 years ago#1
I got a poster for the Keldeo event. Does anyone know if this one has a poster too?
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2. Official Motomu Toriyama of the Final Fantasy XV board.

User Info: videogames518

videogames518
4 years ago#2
I don't think so. When I got my Meloetta, they didn't give me a poster to go with it.
http://pastebin.com/vpDCep7N - TFC, PBL, & more
Black 2 FC - 2838 8665 7222 - Mike

User Info: webgopher

webgopher
4 years ago#3
There was a little info card with info as to how to do the Relic Song event with a mini poster of the new Mystery Dungeon on the back side.

User Info: agentkb2001

agentkb2001
4 years ago#4
no poster at my gamestop..
"What you see is what you get, I'm just a guy who loves adventure, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!" R.I.P. Richard Pryor,The greatest.

User Info: darkphoenix181

darkphoenix181
4 years ago#5
ok thx.

Guess there is no poster this time.
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2. Official Motomu Toriyama of the Final Fantasy XV board.

User Info: agentkb2001

agentkb2001
4 years ago#6
I webt back eysterday they are only giving out these small little papers that tell about how to change her to pirouette forme
"What you see is what you get, I'm just a guy who loves adventure, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!" R.I.P. Richard Pryor,The greatest.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. are they giving out a poster for the Meleotta event?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived