This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who Should I use my Master Ball on?

#11yzmanPosted 3/10/2013 3:05:49 PM
I used it on a shiny uxie I came across...didn't want to risk critting it.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#12yzmanPosted 3/10/2013 3:32:16 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
Don't forget about roar and whirlwind users.

can't abilities help with those to?
and im not really interested in shinnies, they seem more like trading fodder to me >.>;

Honestly the 2 masterballs they give you don't NEED to be used on anything in the game. There is no roamers or anything particularly hard to catch. I would say save them for x/y but I have a feeling items won't transfer over. Just use them on pokes you want to make sure you catch. I did it for a shiny, if you don't care about those, then just use it on one of the legendaries.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#13GrasaChrono(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 4:03:07 PM
yzman posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

and im not really interested in shinnies, they seem more like trading fodder to me >.>;

Honestly the 2 masterballs they give you don't NEED to be used on anything in the game. There is no roamers or anything particularly hard to catch. I would say save them for x/y but I have a feeling items won't transfer over. Just use them on pokes you want to make sure you catch. I did it for a shiny, if you don't care about those, then just use it on one of the legendaries.

Out of all the legendaries who has the worst catch rate? If I remember right, Zekroms not on that list.
---
Black 2 FC: 3311-3901-6102
Getting things ready for X/Y ^-^;
#14Mudkip43Posted 3/10/2013 4:06:52 PM
I used mine on Haxorus in order to get an Adamant one.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#15ChewedMintPosted 3/10/2013 4:33:15 PM
Mudkip43 posted...

Haxorus was ridiculously easy to catch even without a master ball. A quick ball catches it on the first turn more often than not.
---
W: 5415 9137 4448
B2: 3096 6163 6524
#16gamerman57Posted 3/10/2013 4:36:21 PM
I used mine on Latios. I was trying to get a Timid one with a 31 Speed IV. If I hadn't used my Master Ball it would have taken much longer.
#17MetalgenesisPosted 3/10/2013 5:26:29 PM
ChewedMint posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

Haxorus was ridiculously easy to catch even without a master ball. A quick ball catches it on the first turn more often than not.

This. Hell I managed to catch it in a heal ball once when I was trying to catch it with a jolly nature and decent IVs.
---
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia
#18yzmanPosted 3/10/2013 7:21:52 PM
yzman posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

Out of all the legendaries who has the worst catch rate? If I remember right, Zekroms not on that list.

Any of them besides zekrom and reshiram basically.
---
#19claymoremasterPosted 3/11/2013 9:20:28 AM
I've gotten I think over half of the legendaries without using my Masterballs and I might not even use them for the rest and save them for whatever I might need em for.
---
Official Ben Affleck of PotD
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd423/noahmauldin/tumblr_luojiyMQtk1r1hk02o1_500.gif
#20shiningpikablu252Posted 3/11/2013 10:24:51 AM
GrasaChrono posted...
currently breeding synchronizers and a timid and a modest one seems impossible.

Do you have anything breedable that has a nature you want on a Synchronizer? If so, then you might want to consider a breeding chain with the Everstone trick (50% chance of passing down the nature to the offspring). I actually did that myself to get my first Black 1 Modest-natured Synchronizer; of course, having landed the Modest nature by chance when going for a female Snivy definitely helps (the chain I used in my experience was female Snivy line -> male Snivy -> Munna). (I got even luckier with my first Adamant-natured Synchronizer; it too was a Munna, in fact the very Munna used as a female in the previous breeding chain, and it was Adamant right from capture.)
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.