This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i hate how you cant use certain legendary pokemon in the battle subway

#1tiamat999Posted 3/18/2013 5:03:24 PM
i know they have better stats than non legendary but they can be just as fragile as any other pokemon
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, super robot wars og the inspector, young justice, avengers assemble, ragnarok
#2DoctorJimmy133Posted 3/18/2013 5:11:36 PM
tiamat999 posted...
i know they have better stats than non legendary but they can be just as fragile as any other pokemon

That doesn't mean they're not a whole lot better. If the opponents couldn't use uber-legendaries, then you roflstomp them with Kyogre Palkia Arceus etc. If they could use them, then you would also have to use them to compete. Banning certain legends keeps the Battle Subway from being broken, and actually expands your catalogue of useable Pokémon.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#3Monferno_AQWPosted 3/18/2013 5:25:23 PM
I know how you feel, TC. Same goes for the PWT.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#4megamaster125Posted 3/19/2013 6:24:14 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
That doesn't mean they're not a whole lot better. If the opponents couldn't use uber-legendaries, then you roflstomp them with Kyogre Palkia Arceus etc. If they could use them, then you would also have to use them to compete. Banning certain legends keeps the Battle Subway from being broken, and actually expands your catalogue of useable Pokémon.

That's all true, and I wouldn't want that to change. But it would be nice if there was an additional battle facility that did allow the uber pokemon.
---
There are no contradictions in the Bible.
http://megamaster125.angelfire.com/rationalchristianity/
#5Tygore001Posted 3/19/2013 6:47:20 AM
I wish the event Pokémon were legal. Banning the Over 600 Club makes sense, but I'd love to be able to use things like Jirachi.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3010 5906 4214
3DS FC: 4511-0471-8035
#6EvilSaurusPosted 3/19/2013 6:50:58 AM
Monferno_AQW posted...

Actually, there are some tourneys in the PWT where you can use legendary and event Pokemon that are usually banned. All the basic tournaments save Rental, and the Unova Leaders tournament allow these Pokemon.
#7cocomungaPosted 3/19/2013 7:19:01 AM
Thundurus and Latias/Latios not being banned sucks. One of the three always will be the one who ends my streak. They are so cheap.
---
FFT SSCCs beaten- Thief. In progress- TrueSquire Ramza.
Pokemon White 2 5330 0861 6426
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 3/19/2013 11:36:53 AM
There should be an Uber Train/Frontier thing or Tournament where you can use Legendaries, but your opponent can too.

And make things like Keldeo and Genesect able to fight in Flat Battle rules.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#9Monferno_AQWPosted 3/19/2013 12:22:55 PM
EvilSaurus posted...
Monferno_AQW posted...

Actually, there are some tourneys in the PWT where you can use legendary and event Pokemon that are usually banned. All the basic tournaments save Rental, and the Unova Leaders tournament allow these Pokemon.

I know. But aside from a few downloadable ones that are currently Japan-only, the majority of the tourneys ban them.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#10MDS2005Posted 3/19/2013 12:41:01 PM
Monferno_AQW posted...

This.

DoctorJimmy133 posted...

...Battle Subway....NOT broken as it is?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAH!!!
---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.