This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

International Challenge Wi-fi Tournament: Apr 18-21 [VGC]

#11SerperiorThanUPosted 4/12/2013 4:51:40 AM
TherianReturns posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Much prefer Starf and Lansat berries. Do they not know what Join Avenue is? Yes, I know, But screw the Battle Subway, seriously.

You said you hate competitive.

Why would you remember everything I say and try to use it against me? I say this because my comment has nothing to do with competitive battling.

Then again, lolnotsogifted

What is this gifted crap? And Starf and Lansat berries are pretty much useless unless you do competitive. Not remembering it, but that's pretty much all you spout about.
#12TherianReturnsPosted 4/12/2013 6:38:44 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
TherianReturns posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Much prefer Starf and Lansat berries. Do they not know what Join Avenue is? Yes, I know, But screw the Battle Subway, seriously.

You said you hate competitive.

Why would you remember everything I say and try to use it against me? I say this because my comment has nothing to do with competitive battling.

Then again, lolnotsogifted

What is this gifted crap? And Starf and Lansat berries are pretty much useless unless you do competitive. Not remembering it, but that's pretty much all you spout about.

That's your alt. Cute effort in hiding it though. lol you do realize that Starf and Lansat can possibly be collected for item completion right? And lol those berries competitively? haha not-so-gifted

You're obsessed with me, and I talk about various things because I am intellectually superior to all on Gamefaqs, but of course you're just remembering what makes you mad :)
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#13GastroFanPosted 4/12/2013 10:56:31 AM
I'm wondering why they haven't released Enigma berries except with the event Darkrai. They release Rowap, Custap, and Micle, the two berries this time but no Enigma berry to be grown in Dream World since you can't grow them in Unova?

Official Cresselia of B/W2 and X/Y Boards; Official Dakrai of PMD: Gates to Infinity Board
#14TBF Bri 10Posted 4/12/2013 11:04:32 PM
Wait, I just thought of something.

What is stopping somebody from using a Moody Smeargle with Minimize while the other Pokemon uses Follow Me/Rage Powder?

Is there something I'm not seeing? That combo looks completely broken to me.
---
Survivor of 60-Day Purgatory
"Do you know that it's only beginning?" - Ron Paul
#15360pagesPosted 4/12/2013 11:24:20 PM
I'm entering, but I'm not even going to use my best team, I think I'll play this one just for fun, since someone with a Garchomp and with super DCing skills is just going to win. And I had seven people DLC on me during the last Tournament, and it wasn't fun at all.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#16bararad13Posted 4/13/2013 12:28:45 AM(edited)
I think tournaments will continue until october and x/y release.. and I believe the next prizes will be: may - petaya and apicott berry junne - ganlon berry july - lansat berry august - starf berry september - enigma berry october - x/y
tent)
360pages - you mean dc not dlc (as that stands for downloadable content..
#17reaverzPosted 4/13/2013 4:45:10 PM
TBF Bri 10 posted...

What is stopping somebody from using a Moody Smeargle with Minimize while the other Pokemon uses Follow Me/Rage Powder?

Fake Out is quite common in these competitions, and shares the same priority bracket as Follow Me/Rage Powder. Since the users of Fake Out tend to be faster than Follow Me/Rage Powder users, Smeargle may still be taken out on the first turn.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#18Monster SlasherPosted 4/13/2013 5:32:10 PM
reaverz posted...
TBF Bri 10 posted...

Fake Out is quite common in these competitions, and shares the same priority bracket as Follow Me/Rage Powder. Since the users of Fake Out tend to be faster than Follow Me/Rage Powder users, Smeargle may still be taken out on the first turn.

Spread moves will also get around Follow Me/Rage Powder. And Taunt will stop Follow Me/Rage Powder after the first turn.
---
I haven't used this account in a while and lost gfaqs9 ;_;
#19Team Rocket Elite(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 4/16/2013 4:55:41 PM
Bump
---
Pokemon VGC2013 OR Regional - 12th place
Pokemon VGC2013 BC Regional - 16th place
#20Team Rocket Elite(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:57:12 PM
Less than a day left to register!
---
Pokemon VGC2013 OR Regional - 12th place
Pokemon VGC2013 BC Regional - 16th place