Does anyone think the original Black/White is better than this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Does anyone think the original Black/White is better than this?

User Info: Gulcasa

Gulcasa
3 years ago#21
I do. I really don't care at all about the story, but the originals felt like playing RBY for the first time. I liked having a smaller pool of Pokemon to choose from with no relation whatsoever to any old Pokemon, and figuring out ways to overcome challenges with that smaller selection of Pokemon.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#22
I think that BW1 were good games, but that BW2 are much better ones. That said, I do feel that BW1 had the better story and BW2 just kinda ended up with a more generic one.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
3 years ago#23
Nope. BW1 was pretty boring. After you were done with the Elite Four, you were done with the game.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Does anyone think the original Black/White is better than this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived