This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your "Signature" pokemon?

#91A_Sunbro(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 5:20:56 PM
While we're on favorite pokemon, what are your favorite types as well? i personally love the normal types because of their ability to seemingly do everything and use many different moves, plus Persian and Kangeskhan are straight ballin :D
---
Praise the Sun!!
#92ShadowUmbreon42Posted 7/4/2013 7:32:25 PM
Beartic or Umbreon
---
Kingdom Hearts 3D Playthrough (critical) http://bit.ly/10bi37r So hard you gotta love kids that make fun of you for pokemon.
GT:darkdragoon1000
#93Colonel_SnitskyPosted 7/5/2013 1:56:37 AM
No, but I always make sure to have the the current game series "main bird" pokemon.
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
#94CyberWhiteTigerPosted 7/5/2013 9:28:46 AM
For me it depends on generation. My overall favourite is probably Charizard. However of pokemon I just had to use for each gen...

Gen I - Dugtrio (on first playthrough it was my only other properly trained pokemon other than Charizard lol)

Gen II - Ampharos (on all three gen II games I used this)
Gen III - Manectric (loved it)
Gen IV - Staraptor (best early flying type yet)
Gen V - Krookodile (it is brilliant)
---
Lights will guide you home
#95Redstreak42Posted 7/5/2013 9:53:17 AM
Probably Dragonite, althought Volcarona is doing a good job usurping that title.
#96mitchells2003Posted 7/5/2013 12:58:29 PM
A_Sunbro posted...
While we're on favorite pokemon, what are your favorite types as well? i personally love the normal types because of their ability to seemingly do everything and use many different moves, plus Persian and Kangeskhan are straight ballin :D

I love steel types for their defensive capabilities. Lots of love for dark types, too. There's virtually nothing they can't do at least normal damage to. And if you give one a fire attack, that pretty well covers everything.
---
"Do you have any idea what irony is?" - Blackadder
"Yeah, it's like goldy and bronzy, only it's made of iron." - Baldrick
#97zeldamasterkid0Posted 7/6/2013 2:10:41 AM
Azumarill was kick ass for me in Black 2 and im thinking of playing through platinum again i could use it i suppose. plus it saved my ass a few times back in Gen 3
as for types Psychic has always been my fav
---
I'm Zeldamasterkid0 and I'MMMMMMMMMMMMM
AWWWWWWWWEEEESSSSSOMMME
#98aznStaRBoYPosted 7/6/2013 2:39:14 AM
Azelf
---
[This message was deleted by a gameFAQs moderator]
#99pb2cc20007Posted 7/6/2013 6:25:59 AM
Roserade is my ultimate all time favourite pokemon. Little Rosy saved me in Gen. IV (Wake, Bertha and Cynthia) as well as Gen. V (Marlon, Clay, Shauntal, Grimsly),

Ever since recently my team ALWAYS consists of: Roserade, Umbreon, Girafarig, Mismagius, Donphan, and Kingdra.

All of these have saved my multiple times
Umbreon (Clay, Shauntal, Caitlin)
Girafarig (Fantina, Maylene, Flint)
Mismagius (Lucian, Aaron, Cynthia)
Donphan (Byron, Flint, Jasmie)
Kingdra (Clair, Lance, Sydney)
#100pmasterPosted 7/6/2013 7:37:01 AM
My signature Pokemon would be Eevee.