Can I still get a shiny Haxorus ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Can I still get a shiny Haxorus ?
3 years ago#1
I missed the events for the Genesect and the Victini and I don't think there has been an event for the Meloetta pokemon so is it still possible for me to complete my pokedex without them ? Thank you for the help!
3 years ago#2
Crimsonscythe17 posted...
I missed the events for the Genesect and the Victini and I don't think there has been an event for the Meloetta pokemon so is it still possible for me to complete my pokedex without them ? Thank you for the help!

I believe event pokemon are optional in the counting for the dex filling
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
3 years ago#3
You're gonna have to trade for them, if you're trying to complete the 'dex. Also, there was an event for Meloetta at GameStop. I guess you didn't know about it?
EDIT: I looked it up on Serebii and it says that event pokemon are not counted
Black 2 FC: 4986 4210 0637
www.youtube.com/ThePyrusBlader
3 years ago#4
No, I haven't. What do I do? And is that true about the event pokemon not counting? I'm just trying to figure out which pokemon do and which pokemon don't count.
3 years ago#5
Event Pokemon haven't ever counted towards anything like this. Here's the list of ones that don't count:

Gen 1: Mew
Gen 2: Celebi
Gen 3: Jirachi, Deoxys
Gen 4: Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus
Gen 5: Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect

Also, in all of Gen 3 and D/P/Pt, Lugia and Ho-oh didn't count either, because they were only obtainable through the Gamecube games, and I guess the developers decided it was mean to require those. Starting with HG/SS when they became more easily accessible, they started being mandatory for completion again.
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
3 years ago#6
You don't need Victini, Genesect, and Meloetta to get the Permit from Professor Juniper.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3912-5390-4626.
Member of The Dream World Paradise. Jobs Filled: 21
3 years ago#7
Thank you guys for all the help!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0347 8594 1854
3 years ago#8
Crimsonscythe17 posted...

Meloetta was like 4 or something months ago at Gamestop.
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Can I still get a shiny Haxorus ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived