This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I still get a shiny Haxorus ?

#1Crimsonscythe17Posted 6/30/2013 1:51:29 PM
I missed the events for the Genesect and the Victini and I don't think there has been an event for the Meloetta pokemon so is it still possible for me to complete my pokedex without them ? Thank you for the help!
#2Nograd789Posted 6/30/2013 1:56:13 PM
Crimsonscythe17 posted...
I missed the events for the Genesect and the Victini and I don't think there has been an event for the Meloetta pokemon so is it still possible for me to complete my pokedex without them ? Thank you for the help!

I believe event pokemon are optional in the counting for the dex filling
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
#3PhantomLaserPosted 6/30/2013 2:05:25 PM(edited)
You're gonna have to trade for them, if you're trying to complete the 'dex. Also, there was an event for Meloetta at GameStop. I guess you didn't know about it?
EDIT: I looked it up on Serebii and it says that event pokemon are not counted
---
Black 2 FC: 4986 4210 0637
www.youtube.com/ThePyrusBlader
#4Crimsonscythe17(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 2:04:18 PM
No, I haven't. What do I do? And is that true about the event pokemon not counting? I'm just trying to figure out which pokemon do and which pokemon don't count.
#5BikdipOnABusPosted 6/30/2013 2:09:32 PM
Event Pokemon haven't ever counted towards anything like this. Here's the list of ones that don't count:

Gen 1: Mew
Gen 2: Celebi
Gen 3: Jirachi, Deoxys
Gen 4: Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus
Gen 5: Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect

Also, in all of Gen 3 and D/P/Pt, Lugia and Ho-oh didn't count either, because they were only obtainable through the Gamecube games, and I guess the developers decided it was mean to require those. Starting with HG/SS when they became more easily accessible, they started being mandatory for completion again.
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
#6gpstylezPosted 6/30/2013 3:07:13 PM
You don't need Victini, Genesect, and Meloetta to get the Permit from Professor Juniper.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3912-5390-4626.
Member of The Dream World Paradise. Jobs Filled: 21
#7Crimsonscythe17(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 3:32:37 PM
Thank you guys for all the help!
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0347 8594 1854
#8X_Ayumi_XPosted 6/30/2013 4:19:22 PM
Crimsonscythe17 posted...

Meloetta was like 4 or something months ago at Gamestop.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.