This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MewTwo?

#1Ibuki_LordPosted 8/17/2013 1:43:48 PM
Just picked up the game 2nd hand as X and y are looking pretty good and wanted to know if there is a way to catch Mewtwo in this game?

Use to play the hell out of yellow and since he is my fav pokemon it gives me a goal or something in the game :) Don't know if he is still a beast as I don't really play the other games but he still looks awesome :)

Any help on this will be awesome thanks.
---
PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord
#2Mikey_RPosted 8/17/2013 1:50:02 PM
No, you can't.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
#3Akira1256Posted 8/17/2013 9:28:34 PM
If you know anyone else who has a Mewtwo, you can always trade with them. Or, someone might be willing to give/trade you a Mewtwo on the trade boards:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#4GoaFan77Posted 8/17/2013 10:02:50 PM
Pretty sure you have not been able to catch Mewtwo since Fire Red/Leaf Green in generation 3, outside of an event or download. To get him legitimately, you'd thus need to catch one in those games, get an original DS and a generation IV game to import it to the generation IV game, then get another DS with your generation V game to use the PokeTransfer to send Mewtoo from generation IV to V.

FYI Black and White 2 have a mix of legendaries from generations III, IV and V.
---
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"
#5archie44Posted 8/17/2013 10:12:13 PM
GoaFan77 posted...
Pretty sure you have not been able to catch Mewtwo since Fire Red/Leaf Green in generation 3, outside of an event or download. To get him legitimately, you'd thus need to catch one in those games, get an original DS and a generation IV game to import it to the generation IV game, then get another DS with your generation V game to use the PokeTransfer to send Mewtoo from generation IV to V.

You can get Mewtwo in HeartGold/SoulSilver.
---
Black FC: 4857 2140 8513 | White 2 FC: 1679 1611 7522
Dream World Collection: http://tiny.cc/3ubwjw - Always looking for more!
#6Akira1256Posted 8/17/2013 10:17:49 PM
Darn, was just about to mention that. However, as far as I can tell, the OP only has B2, and probably Yellow... so Ibuki_Lord would probably end up having to get another game, if he wanted to get Mewtwo that way. Getting Mewtwo by trading's probably the easier option, in this case. :)
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#7GoaFan77Posted 8/17/2013 10:56:19 PM
archie44 posted...
GoaFan77 posted...

You can get Mewtwo in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Opps, I skipped out on HG/SS, which is kind of unfortunate as G/S was my favorite series. He wasn't catchable in the originals so I assumed he wouldn't be in the remake.
---
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"