This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the hell does gamefreak expect us to do with this lv100 event Dialga?

#1maestroPosted 8/19/2013 11:30:54 AM
I hate events that give out lv 100 pokemon its completly worthless besides being shiny and TBH I really don't care for shinies unless I find them myself.
---
what is a ? WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR IMAGINARY MONEY! HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!?! - the afrochicken
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 8/19/2013 11:32:14 AM
How is it useless?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#3maestro(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 11:37:32 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
How is it useless?

-already level 100 no fun in raising it
- 9 times out of 10 the damn things have crappy IV's
-You usually can't change the nature by soft resetting on events like this (BRB; docile nature, lol)
-EV's already distributed.
---
what is a ? WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR IMAGINARY MONEY! HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!?! - the afrochicken
#4ridleyslayer23Posted 8/19/2013 11:52:42 AM
maestro posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
How is it useless?

-You usually can't change the nature by soft resetting on events like this (BRB; docile nature, lol)

You can RNG for IVs and nature, and if the EV spread is not to your liking they have berries which lower EVs so you can go raise them from scratch.
---
Why does Ganon have no friends?
It's because he's such a boar.
#5Monster SlasherPosted 8/19/2013 11:57:27 AM
ewww Pressure
---
I haven't used this account in a while and lost gfaqs9 ;_;
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 8/19/2013 11:58:15 AM
maestro posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
How is it useless?

It has EVs already?
---
#7shadowreaper7Posted 8/19/2013 12:01:37 PM
Monster Slasher posted...
ewww Pressure

This. The gripe i have is they have the ability to give out something truly unique in the form of DW Legendaries (and for that matter, shiny DW legendaries) but they give us Shiny legendaries which are still easily obtainable from anyone which still has Pearl/Diamond/Platinum, and even though shiny is difficult. If you were just to RNG this event for better IV's, you might as well RNG the pokemon on the game for shininess and good iv's/nature. Its the same end product for what could be the same time spent.

Its good they are doing events, don't get me wrong. All i'm saying is they have a missed opportunity hear. Who wouldn't like to be able to RNG a Telepathy Dialga/Palkia thats shiny rather than hope they luck out on the Dream Radar.
---
Black 2 FC: 1077 - 9701 - 9188
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 8/19/2013 12:03:22 PM
ewww Pressure

Pressure > Telepathy
---
#9Akira1256Posted 8/19/2013 12:17:58 PM
There's a chance that the shiny Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be like the shiny Entei, Raikou and Suicune events before Black and White were released... and that they'll unlock something when 'relocated' into X/Y. Of course, that's just speculation on my part, but it does seem odd that they'd release these three now, much less shiny.
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#10Monster SlasherPosted 8/19/2013 12:18:38 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
ewww Pressure

Pressure > Telepathy

Telepathy is better in doubles/triples for obvious reasons

Pressure in singles isn't worth not being able to use it as a surprise Scarf lead (especially since its only recovery move is Rest)
---
I haven't used this account in a while and lost gfaqs9 ;_;