This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the closing of the Dream World happen at the start of 12/10 or at the end?

#1Tino_Tonitini2Posted 12/9/2013 9:15:58 PM
We all know that the Dream World will essentially be closed on December 10th. My question is today (December 9th) the last day to stuff in the Dream World or is tomorrow, December 10th?

Also, do we know if we can change our C-Gear, Pokédex skin and musical anytime on the Customization page BEFORE we wake up our Pokémon for the final time or are we locked in once the close off the Dream World?
#2bandit_wolfPosted 12/10/2013 6:44:15 AM
I think the 10th is the last time to grab items. I'll find out later when I get on.

All changes must be done before waking up your pokemon. Make sure you pick what you want.
I wish the c-gear pictures would have downloaded to the cart instead.
---
PS Deputy & Manager & Dex Filler . Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791]
{3ds=banditwolf} [X=WOLFMAN] [1504-6276-7342] tsv:967 & 2929
#3KevlarX290Posted 12/10/2013 7:00:13 AM(edited)
The 'closing' of the Dream World occured after the maintenance. So it has ended now.

If you try to tuck-in a Pokemon, all Pokemon will be blanked out as if they had Vital Spirit.

The Global Link website hasn't changed at all though, and it will probably remain that way until it closes in Jan. So if your Pokemon hasn't woken up yet, I assume you will be still be able to go onto the Dream World daily. Granted you won't be able to do much...but you will be able to harvest any plants that you had planted that hadn't fully grown yet and snoop through shelves for any goodies left behind.
#4N0tQuiteN0rmalPosted 12/10/2013 6:58:21 AM
After the maintenance from earlier today, you can no longer tuck-in pokémon. :(
You might be able to still play in dream world if you have one already tucked-in, but then that will be your last time...
#5AmesangPosted 12/10/2013 8:21:02 AM
I tucked in my Pokémon yesterday after playing, so here's hoping…
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#6AmesangPosted 12/10/2013 10:27:42 AM
(Stupid one hour edit limit…)

So because I had tucked in my Pokémon yesterday after playing, I still had full access to the Dream World and, as Kevlar mentioned, harvested whatever berries I had planted and downloaded all that I could, maxing out quite a few berries such as the status removers and stat reducers, plus a small caché of vitamins and Pass Orbs. As pointless as it was I planted some new berries in my Black Version 2 garden in a diagonal striped pattern, so any lollygaggers who visit will see something nice. I also downloaded one, last Pokémon for Black Version 2, a female Eevee. =3

Memories of Dream World…
http://forums.schadenfreudestudios.com/thread.php?thread=71#2
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#7LieutenantSykesPosted 12/10/2013 11:45:04 AM
Do you still have the option to exit and continue sleeping? I'd like to be able to keep planting and harvesting berries for a while in order to get the last few houses I need (for the medals in X/Y).
#8AmesangPosted 12/10/2013 11:52:28 AM
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to, since in the past you could "continue sleeping" for days at a time. As for getting those houses… good luck. =Ţ
---
#9masterdevil007Posted 12/10/2013 12:04:46 PM
Kind of annoyed, I woke my pokémon up thinking I could still tuck it back in today, but NOPE. Well, there go all my berries.

Thanks for nothing, lazy and greedy scumbags at Game Freak!
#10AmesangPosted 12/10/2013 12:33:16 PM
Pokémon Global Link posted...
Tuck In Your Pokémon by December 10th!

You were warned…
---