This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the game still worth it if you've already played Black/White?

#1Gravity_CrushPosted 7/8/2014 11:37:45 AM
And can you refight the gym leaders in this game?
#2GoaFan77Posted 7/8/2014 11:48:12 AM
Sort of. My favorite feature of black/white 2 is the Pokemon World Tournament. After you beat the elite 4 you can fight the gym leaders and champions of every region in special tournaments with competitive battle rules (I.e. no free switch outs, all pokemon at level 50 etc). So you can not only fight the Unova gym leaders but those from other games entirely, though its not really a refight per say.
---
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"
#3Gravity_Crush(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 11:56:34 AM
GoaFan77 posted...
Sort of. My favorite feature of black/white 2 is the Pokemon World Tournament. After you beat the elite 4 you can fight the gym leaders and champions of every region in special tournaments with competitive battle rules (I.e. no free switch outs, all pokemon at level 50 etc). So you can not only fight the Unova gym leaders but those from other games entirely, though its not really a refight per say.

That sounds really awesome. Thanks for answering my question.

I've seen a few trailers and vids and I saw that there's a new rival. I didn't really like Cheren nor Bianca, is this one any better?
#4bandit_wolfPosted 7/8/2014 5:05:21 PM
BW2 have a ton of post game play.
---
PS Sheriff, Manager & Dex Filler
{3ds=banditwolf} [X=WOLFMAN] [1504-6276-7342]
#5GoaFan77Posted 7/8/2014 9:00:18 PM
Gravity_Crush posted...
GoaFan77 posted...

That sounds really awesome. Thanks for answering my question.

I've seen a few trailers and vids and I saw that there's a new rival. I didn't really like Cheren nor Bianca, is this one any better?

Eh, maybe, but he's still a friendly rival if you wanted them more love to hate guys like in generations 1 and 2.

Cheren and Bianca are still around though. Cheren is the first gym leader and Bianca is the new professor's aid who will help you here and there.

I should probably mention there's a lot more refightable trainers after you beat the elite 4 than in any other Pokemon game. N, Cynthia (champion from Diamond/Pearl), a new team plasma guy, the shadow trio, the champion from Black/White, that trio of gym leaders from black white, and probably a few guys I'm missing will all fight you after you beat the game with high level teams, either once per day or once per season for the most part. Plus of course the elite 4 becomes stronger if you fight them a second time.
---
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"