This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Latios/Latias and finding them Shiny...

#1Master_Arbiter4Posted 7/14/2014 6:41:02 PM
So I know you can soft-reset for Shiny Legendaries, but never playing B/W 2, I was wondering how you find them and how you would go about getting them Shiny. I know in their debut you had to chase them around (and from what I've read, you can't soft-reset those "random" encounters for Shiny), but I have no idea how you find them in this game.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me PeePz * I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me
Love the Final Fantasy Series...
#2GoaFan77Posted 7/14/2014 6:47:16 PM
You need to beat the game and you find one of them (depends on version I think) in this strange psychic lab place.
---
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"
#3Master_Arbiter4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 6:48:52 PM
GoaFan77 posted...
You need to beat the game and you find one of them (depends on version I think) in this strange psychic lab place.

So the don't leave that spot / move or anything? You can just save / soft reset from where you initially find them and hope for Shiny?
---
#4Mariofan15Posted 7/16/2014 12:43:34 AM
You find the one exclusive to your version in the Dream Yard. You have to play a game of tag a few times before it let's you battle it. Also,before fighting it,save. I dont remember how close you can get to it before you automatically fight it.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#5Master_Arbiter4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 7:22:34 AM
Mariofan15 posted...
You find the one exclusive to your version in the Dream Yard. You have to play a game of tag a few times before it let's you battle it. Also,before fighting it,save. I dont remember how close you can get to it before you automatically fight it.

Okay that's cool to know. I'll just save before every "tag" game and then reset for that Shiny. :)
---