This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breeding an Electrike and I have a couple questions.

#1TailstheFoxRoxPosted 7/17/2014 9:15:14 PM
- I caught a female Manectric with her hidden ability Minus in a hidden grotto, will it take long to get an Electrike with the Static or Lightningrod abilities?

- Do you recommend Static or Lightningrod?

I'm leaning more towards Static because I don't see much electric type moves post-game other than the Electric type leader in PWT, a place I go to a lot; when I go there, I usually just go on triple battles. If a battle starts with Manectric on the front lines, I'd just keep attacking instead of switching.
But I'm still worried LR might not have as much use as Static.
---
How would YOU feel if someone maxed your Social Link and just left you? - NarutoIsAwesome4
#2Element-17Posted 7/17/2014 10:13:43 PM
1. A mother has a 60% chance of passing down her Hidden Ability. The other two are equally likely.

2. Both are fine. Lightningrod can still have a use if you predict an Electric move and switch.
---
Why bother making a signature?
#3GoaFan77Posted 7/18/2014 8:27:36 PM
If you're doing Double or Triple battles Lightning Rod is definitely a good ability. Static is also good and probably a bit better in single battles and standard game (since you get free switch outs lightning rod's utility only really comes up in competitive rule formats).
---
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"