Breeding an Electrike and I have a couple questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Breeding an Electrike and I have a couple questions.

User Info: TailstheFoxRox

TailstheFoxRox
2 years ago#1
- I caught a female Manectric with her hidden ability Minus in a hidden grotto, will it take long to get an Electrike with the Static or Lightningrod abilities?

- Do you recommend Static or Lightningrod?

I'm leaning more towards Static because I don't see much electric type moves post-game other than the Electric type leader in PWT, a place I go to a lot; when I go there, I usually just go on triple battles. If a battle starts with Manectric on the front lines, I'd just keep attacking instead of switching.
But I'm still worried LR might not have as much use as Static.
How would YOU feel if someone maxed your Social Link and just left you? - NarutoIsAwesome4

User Info: Element-17

Element-17
2 years ago#2
1. A mother has a 60% chance of passing down her Hidden Ability. The other two are equally likely.

2. Both are fine. Lightningrod can still have a use if you predict an Electric move and switch.
Why bother making a signature?

User Info: GoaFan77

GoaFan77
2 years ago#3
If you're doing Double or Triple battles Lightning Rod is definitely a good ability. Static is also good and probably a bit better in single battles and standard game (since you get free switch outs lightning rod's utility only really comes up in competitive rule formats).
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Breeding an Electrike and I have a couple questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived