This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for AR Wonder Card Codes for Black 2 and White 2.

#1TrainerBZPosted 7/20/2014 6:37:47 PM
Hello, I am hoping someone here can help me find or provide me with working AR codes for Black 2 and White 2 for Wonder Card Event Pokemon. In another website called pokemongts.com there was a thread where someone created some amazing codes that allowed you to obtain the Wonder Card of a specific Event Pokemon and then after get that Pokemon in the Pokemon Center from the delivery man.

Here is a link to the thread with the codes: http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=106664

They were not able to make codes for Black 2 and White 2. Can someone please make the working codes for Black 2 and White 2 that match the events that happened during that time? That would be greatly appreciated. I mostly want to be able to obtain the Wonder Cards (the Pokemon are just a bonus).
---
"The goal in life is not to live forever, its about creating something that will".
#2SalogyPosted 7/20/2014 8:11:52 PM
TrainerBZ posted...
Hello, I am hoping someone here can help me find or provide me with working AR codes for Black 2 and White 2 for Wonder Card Event Pokemon. In another website called pokemongts.com there was a thread where someone created some amazing codes that allowed you to obtain the Wonder Card of a specific Event Pokemon and then after get that Pokemon in the Pokemon Center from the delivery man.

Here is a link to the thread with the codes: http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=106664

They were not able to make codes for Black 2 and White 2. Can someone please make the working codes for Black 2 and White 2 that match the events that happened during that time? That would be greatly appreciated. I mostly want to be able to obtain the Wonder Cards (the Pokemon are just a bonus).

Is your name ShadooTH? Is this a joke topic?!
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#3TrainerBZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 8:22:49 PM
Salogy posted...
TrainerBZ posted...

Hello, no, I have no idea who ShadooTH is? And no this is not a joke topic. Im 100% serious. Sorry if it seems wired to you but I am a collector and want to fill up my Black 2 and White 2 Wonder Cards with events that I missed. Do you know anyone who could help?
---
"The goal in life is not to live forever, its about creating something that will".
#4SalogyPosted 7/20/2014 8:40:32 PM
TrainerBZ posted...
Salogy posted...
TrainerBZ posted...

Hello, no, I have no idea who ShadooTH is? And no this is not a joke topic. Im 100% serious. Sorry if it seems wired to you but I am a collector and want to fill up my Black 2 and White 2 Wonder Cards with events that I missed. Do you know anyone who could help?

I am going to say this the nicest way I can. No one here will help you. Go search up ShadooTH's topic if you don't understand what I am saying.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#5TrainerBZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 8:54:09 PM
Salogy posted...
TrainerBZ posted...
Salogy posted...
TrainerBZ posted...

I am going to say this the nicest way I can. No one here will help you. Go search up ShadooTH's topic if you don't understand what I am saying.

Ok. Sorry Im new here. Could you please link me to this ShadooTH's topic?
---
#6bandit_wolfPosted 7/21/2014 3:41:49 AM
I think you found most of the codes that exist. Nobody is making new codes for these old games anymore.
---
PS Sheriff, Manager & Dex Filler
{3ds=banditwolf} [X=WOLFMAN] [1504-6276-7342] [tsv: 967, 2929, 2865]
#7TrainerBZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 7:37:33 AM
bandit_wolf posted...
I think you found most of the codes that exist. Nobody is making new codes for these old games anymore.

Yes I understand that but I just thought that if they were able to make codes like that for Black and White, then someone must have been able to create codes like that for Black 2 and White 2? People have already hacked X and Y! How hard can it be for someone to create Wonder Card codes for Black 2 and White 2?
---
#8bandit_wolfPosted 7/21/2014 7:41:24 AM
Everyone moved on. Nobody cares about the old games any more. What you find is what there is.
---
PS Sheriff, Manager & Dex Filler
{3ds=banditwolf} [X=WOLFMAN] [1504-6276-7342] [tsv: 967, 2929, 2865]
#9BlissedIgnorancPosted 7/21/2014 10:51:24 AM
Not to mention they hit a snag when generating wonder card codes for B2/W2. Long story short: If google doesn't work, you're out of luck. Noone's still hacking/making codes for Gen 5 anymore.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#10gbchaosmasterPosted 7/21/2014 1:59:19 PM
Aye, 'tis pretty much true.

Maybe someone could know some obscure code not easily found through google; alas, that does not seem to be the case.
---
gbchaosmaster
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/gbchaosmaster/gbAmonAm.jpg