Looking for AR Wonder Card Codes for Black 2 and White 2.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Looking for AR Wonder Card Codes for Black 2 and White 2.

User Info: TrainerBZ

TrainerBZ
2 years ago#1
Hello, I am hoping someone here can help me find or provide me with working AR codes for Black 2 and White 2 for Wonder Card Event Pokemon. In another website called pokemongts.com there was a thread where someone created some amazing codes that allowed you to obtain the Wonder Card of a specific Event Pokemon and then after get that Pokemon in the Pokemon Center from the delivery man.

Here is a link to the thread with the codes: http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=106664

They were not able to make codes for Black 2 and White 2. Can someone please make the working codes for Black 2 and White 2 that match the events that happened during that time? That would be greatly appreciated. I mostly want to be able to obtain the Wonder Cards (the Pokemon are just a bonus).
"The goal in life is not to live forever, its about creating something that will".

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
2 years ago#2
TrainerBZ posted...
Hello, I am hoping someone here can help me find or provide me with working AR codes for Black 2 and White 2 for Wonder Card Event Pokemon. In another website called pokemongts.com there was a thread where someone created some amazing codes that allowed you to obtain the Wonder Card of a specific Event Pokemon and then after get that Pokemon in the Pokemon Center from the delivery man.

Here is a link to the thread with the codes: http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=106664

They were not able to make codes for Black 2 and White 2. Can someone please make the working codes for Black 2 and White 2 that match the events that happened during that time? That would be greatly appreciated. I mostly want to be able to obtain the Wonder Cards (the Pokemon are just a bonus).

Is your name ShadooTH? Is this a joke topic?!
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

TrainerBZ
2 years ago#3
Salogy posted...
TrainerBZ posted...

Hello, no, I have no idea who ShadooTH is? And no this is not a joke topic. Im 100% serious. Sorry if it seems wired to you but I am a collector and want to fill up my Black 2 and White 2 Wonder Cards with events that I missed. Do you know anyone who could help?
"The goal in life is not to live forever, its about creating something that will".

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
2 years ago#4
TrainerBZ posted...
Salogy posted...
TrainerBZ posted...

Hello, no, I have no idea who ShadooTH is? And no this is not a joke topic. Im 100% serious. Sorry if it seems wired to you but I am a collector and want to fill up my Black 2 and White 2 Wonder Cards with events that I missed. Do you know anyone who could help?

I am going to say this the nicest way I can. No one here will help you. Go search up ShadooTH's topic if you don't understand what I am saying.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

TrainerBZ
2 years ago#5
Salogy posted...
TrainerBZ posted...
Salogy posted...
TrainerBZ posted...

I am going to say this the nicest way I can. No one here will help you. Go search up ShadooTH's topic if you don't understand what I am saying.

Ok. Sorry Im new here. Could you please link me to this ShadooTH's topic?

User Info: bandit_wolf

bandit_wolf
2 years ago#6
I think you found most of the codes that exist. Nobody is making new codes for these old games anymore.
PS Sheriff, Manager & Dex Filler
{3ds=banditwolf} [X=WOLFMAN] [1504-6276-7342] [tsv: 967, 2929, 2865]

TrainerBZ
2 years ago#7
bandit_wolf posted...
I think you found most of the codes that exist. Nobody is making new codes for these old games anymore.

Yes I understand that but I just thought that if they were able to make codes like that for Black and White, then someone must have been able to create codes like that for Black 2 and White 2? People have already hacked X and Y! How hard can it be for someone to create Wonder Card codes for Black 2 and White 2?

User Info: bandit_wolf

bandit_wolf
2 years ago#8
Everyone moved on. Nobody cares about the old games any more. What you find is what there is.
PS Sheriff, Manager & Dex Filler
{3ds=banditwolf} [X=WOLFMAN] [1504-6276-7342] [tsv: 967, 2929, 2865]

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
2 years ago#9
Not to mention they hit a snag when generating wonder card codes for B2/W2. Long story short: If google doesn't work, you're out of luck. Noone's still hacking/making codes for Gen 5 anymore.
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue

User Info: gbchaosmaster

gbchaosmaster
2 years ago#10
Aye, 'tis pretty much true.

Maybe someone could know some obscure code not easily found through google; alas, that does not seem to be the case.
gbchaosmaster
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/gbchaosmaster/gbAmonAm.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Looking for AR Wonder Card Codes for Black 2 and White 2.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived