This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can zekrom be caught before the E4?

#1shin609Posted 7/29/2014 5:10:25 AM
Just wondering if its worth raising a mareep for electric type for my team.
---
PSN: shin609
Currently playing: Fire Emblem:Awekening(3ds), Tales of Xillia(PS3), GTA V (PS3), Grisaia no Kaijutsu(Great PC Visual Novel)
#2GastroFanPosted 7/29/2014 12:32:04 PM
shin609 posted...
Just wondering if its worth raising a mareep for electric type for my team.

Zekrom could be caught before the E4 in White 1 but not in Black 2. In Black 2 I believe there's a postgame event where N gives you an orb you have to take to the top of Dragonspiral Tower outside of Iccirus City in order to release Zekrom .
Official Cresselia of B/W2 and X/Y Boards
Official ORIGINAL Deoxys of OR/AS Boards
#3shin609(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 9:39:02 AM
That's too bad. Thanks for the info.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem:Awekening(3ds), Tales of Xillia(PS3), GTA V (PS3), Grisaia no Kaijutsu(Great PC Visual Novel)
#4ThatKippPosted 7/31/2014 7:48:54 AM
Yeah, you can only get it after capturing Kyurem, which is also only available after the elite 4.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Upcd7fL.png
#5shin609(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 12:46:34 PM
So what legendaries can I take before the E4? If I can't get any legendaries, then is it possible to get a Garchomp or Salamence before E4?
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem:Awekening(3ds),Xblaze:Code Embroy (Vita), Demon's Gaze (Vita), Grisaia no Kaijutsu(Great PC Visual Novel)
#6GastroFanPosted 8/1/2014 1:45:37 PM
I believe that Garchomp and/or Salamence you can only get through trading or postgame (not finding any other info from my guidebook on the subject). Trapinch evolves into the flying/dragon Flygon; you can find it on Route 4 and Axew in Mistralton Cave on Route 6. The next dragon available is Swablu/Altaria which you can find on Route 14/Abundant Shrine (you can go there pre-E4 as compared to B/W1 where you could only go there postgame). The next dragons are Drudggion and Zweilous but they're not available until you reach Victory Road (one of this game's shortcomings, unfortunately).

The only other way to get a dragon in B/W2 is to buy Pokemon Dream Radar from the Nintendo e-shop (not sure how much it costs and can only be played on a 3DS I believe), go through that game until you capture Landorus (you can catch the other two djinns as well); then insert either a diamond, pearl, platinum, heart gold or soul silver game cartridge to unlock extensions that will get you those legendaries. Good luck.

#7shin609(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 4:24:13 PM
GastroFan posted...
I believe that Garchomp and/or Salamence you can only get through trading or postgame (not finding any other info from my guidebook on the subject). Trapinch evolves into the flying/dragon Flygon; you can find it on Route 4 and Axew in Mistralton Cave on Route 6. The next dragon available is Swablu/Altaria which you can find on Route 14/Abundant Shrine (you can go there pre-E4 as compared to B/W1 where you could only go there postgame). The next dragons are Drudggion and Zweilous but they're not available until you reach Victory Road (one of this game's shortcomings, unfortunately).

The only other way to get a dragon in B/W2 is to buy Pokemon Dream Radar from the Nintendo e-shop (not sure how much it costs and can only be played on a 3DS I believe), go through that game until you capture Landorus (you can catch the other two djinns as well); then insert either a diamond, pearl, platinum, heart gold or soul silver game cartridge to unlock extensions that will get you those legendaries. Good luck.

I found out that you get a gift Gible in game before the E4 so I'm going to try for that. Thanks for the info on flygon tho I might get him as well. As for sew...I don't like haxous...thanks anyway. I can get into black tower with out wifi right?
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem:Awekening(3ds),Xblaze:Code Embroy (Vita), Demon's Gaze (Vita), Grisaia no Kaijutsu(Great PC Visual Novel)
#8GastroFanPosted 8/4/2014 9:32:27 AM
Black Tower isn't available until you beat the E4 (won't go into more details b/c it would spoil the game). Unless you have a previous pokemon game where you caught a Gible and can trade it locally (that is using two DS game systems and using either infrared (IR) or the union room), you're out of luck as far as Gible's concerned since Nintendo discontinued wifi service (GTS, mystery gift, etc.) to these games in May.

#9shin609(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 1:41:32 PM
What!!??

That suck...like a lot....

How about Bagon then?

I want a dragon on my team that is Not Axew.
---
#10Element-17Posted 8/6/2014 11:23:13 PM
Then get Flygon or Altaria. Also, Druddigon and Zweilous are available at Victory Road.
---
Why bother making a signature?